Ezflow 508 brush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracey louise

Reaction score
hi there geeks,ive been abit confused about what brush to get and i have decided to get the ezflow 508 brush as this seems to be the most popular with you all.
the main thing i was looking for in a brush was if it gous into a good point or not? as the brush ive got doesnt as its only a cheap one but i am finding it quite difficult to use when doing my smile lines and for sculpting.so is this brush really good at making these things abit easier when working?
i did do a search first as i did post a thread the other day about the cnd brush but i found that it wasnt what i was looking for and i couldnt find these answers for the 508 brush.so im sorry for another brush thread.
thanks for any help.xx

Hi yep the ez-flow 508 is a fab brush to use very user friendly and goes into a good point. Hths

I use a 508 and I love it, it is a fabulous brush IMO

I use the ezflow 508 its fab goes into a lovely point, my smile lines have improved loads since I've had it. x

the thing i like about it is that the tip is snappy.
what i mean by that is the hairs are firm enough at the end to make the point strong enough to be effective in moving the product around even though you are only using just the very end of the brush.

I use this brush too, I swapped it for my CND Master Brush and my smiles and nails have improved loads since I swapped over, I love it!

thanks for all your replies ans thanks for the link bev that was a
better picture than the one i had seen.
its a definate thumbs up then so i will be buying this later today,i cant wait to get it now.thanks everyone.:hug:

It is a fab brush the 508, i haven't used anything better to be honest.

Just make sure that when you have finished with it, you flush it through in clean monomer, and mold it back into a lovely point when storing it. This means it will stay good for longer.

Look after your brush, it will look after you.:)

It is a fab brush the 508, i haven't used anything better to be honest.

Just make sure that when you have finished with it, you flush it through in clean monomer, and mold it back into a lovely point when storing it. This means it will stay good for longer.

Look after your brush, it will look after you.:)
thanks for the advice.the brush im using now doesnt even go to a point:eek: and it never really did a good point.its been fine to use up til now but its its no good for for detailing and sculpting etc... so i dont feel that ive got much chance of a producing a good pink & white nail with the brush i have now.

Lush Brush.. x

I bought two EZ Flow 508 brushes. I wanted a spare brush but then went back to my CND Pro Styler. I will keep the used 508 brush but am selling the brand new unused one.

Last edited by a moderator:
A great brush does not always have to go to a point.

Personally I prefer a brush that fans out to a nice flat smooth rounded shape. But when I want to use a point, as in making the corners of the smile, I just use the side of the flattened brush and it is in a point already. Think of the side view of the brush .. it is always in a point isn't it!

the 508 is a great brush and its brilliant for 3 d detailed work too.

The 508 is a very versatile brush.
Goes into the gorgeous flat smooth rounded shape when required and the point is a must for the 3d and design sculpture. I have paid a vast amount of money on a brush and unfortunately It didn't suit me.... sounds odd I no but your brush will become an extention of your hand so it has to suit you.
x

I bought two EZ Flow 508 brushes. I wanted a spare brush but then went back to my CND Pro Styler. I will keep the used 508 brush but am selling the brand new unused one.
It has been a while but still have the brush for sale?

A great brush does not always have to go to a point.

Personally I prefer a brush that fans out to a nice flat smooth rounded shape. But when I want to use a point, as in making the corners of the smile, I just use the side of the flattened brush and it is in a point already. Think of the side view of the brush .. it is always in a point isn't it!
So what brush do you use?

It seems majority of nail techs use a brush similiar to the 508 but mine is totally different:irked:

I tried a few brushes but stuck with the kolinsky #6 flat

http://www.eznails.com/images/inm/S061007.jpg

For me it works great, i use the corners when doing my smile lines and i find the flat end is perfect for around the cuticles

I like the ezflow brush but I have to say I like the CND ultra sculpter more

I like the ezflow brush but I have to say I like the CND ultra sculpter more

agreed, I have just changed from an 508 (RIP FLO) to an Ultra Sculptor (Bazzle Dazzle) and LOVE it!

Latest posts

Back