First attempt using Avolve

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlegrohl

Reaction score
First trial with Avolve L&P.
Tip Overlay..

Love the tips, so thin and flexible.. (and i rarely use tips)
would loved to have been able to extend the nail bed a touch.. looking forward to the coverage pink to be released!!

I like that...very nice.x

Looks great to me!

Something about it is really bothering me.. lol.. i think its the fact i can see my nail beds.. im so used to covering them with a custom!!

Something about it is really bothering me.. lol.. i think its the fact i can see my nail beds.. im so used to covering them with a custom!!
I know what you mean. Once you get used to custom it seems strange to see your own nail beds (and how much shorter they are lol). But you did a great job.

but its such a lovely nail bed..:lol:

The clarity is wonderful .....even the natural ridge lines. If you had used a coverage with this quality of picture, it would be quite noticeable.
Why cover up something that is natural if t has very few flaws?

So you get the "melt" around the cuticles now?

The clarity is wonderful .....even the natural ridge lines. If you had used a coverage with this quality of picture, it would be quite noticeable.

I'm getting there.. getting used to the way it files for sure.. thank you so much for the help and the photo you sent.. cant wait to see the end product.

I guess because i know those ridges come with age i want to cover them.. (its a vanity thing) :green: (oh to have the fresh beds of a 16 yr old again!! :lol:

wow,this looks fab.
your smile line is gorgeous.x

It looks really nice. How is it to work with? Would love a go but still getting to grips with EzFlow

I think when i get used to the filing technique i will be more happy with the result.. the line of light is fine but it still looks pitted.. have since refiled a different way and it looks ace.. will put a pic up in my gallery.

i couldnt believe how easy it was to get the ratio right.. after i did a few balls for practise i got the hang of it very quickly.

I have had some great advice from Carl that has helped me no end, also, to do a full set on myself took next to no time..

the tips are some of the best i have used (and i have used alot in the past) the smile is deep and they are an ease to fit.

I also sculpted a nail last night with it and found it very good.. This product justs wants to work for you, with ease!!

Now i am waiting to see the life of the product... lifting etc, although im sure a few more sets will be required before i truly get the hang of it and can judge.

Is thereny chance you can explain the "melt" to me pls guys?:eek:

thanks muchley

I think this looks lovely, i had a look to see if we can get Avolve over here in the UK but there doesn't seem to be any info on that as yet, i'd definately love to try this product out.

Lovely work Chels! Thanks for sharing x:)

Two words- BEAUTIFUL NAIL!!!

Chels, this nail is bloomin gorgeous.
The smile line is perfect !
Spill your method muisses lol....

Wow, that is fantastic Chels, your smile line is fabby. :)

Lovely Chels, as always xx

Oh my God, it really does "melt" how truly amazing i LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! <3

It looks practically perfect to me. The fact that you created the smile line yourself... well I'm positively envious of the job you've done!! :green:
I wish wish wish I could produce a job that FAB!!

Latest posts

Back