For All You Big Brother Fans - THE OFFICIAL Celebrity BB thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How sneaky was Danielle? She said to Shilpa that she thought both her and Jade were out of order, but to Jade she said that she told Shilpa that only Shilpa was out of order. Very nasty and manipulative ... and lily livered! Who needs friends like that?

How sneaky was Danielle? She said to Shilpa that she thought both her and Jade were out of order, but to Jade she said that she told Shilpa that only Shilpa was out of order. Very nasty and manipulative ... and lily livered! Who needs friends like that?

I second that I think Danielle and Jo have played as bigger part in this than Jade, what Jade has done is wrong BUT she is the only one in there speaking her own mind, even if what she is thinking is complete crap!!

i saw this carry on - on the news, i thought jade was half decent - until i saw this, that is totally unacceptable behaviour - whether on tv or not, all i can say is that my estimation of jade has gone right down the loo -

why would anyone think that this was "how the uk is" now - and that was quoted off the tv - i would hate to be spoken to in this manner, and i certainly dont speak to others in this manner, i think its appauling (sp)

I think they should rename the show as "BIG BULLY!":irked:

Duno if this has been mentioned before but I was only skimming the last half - will read from the beginning in a min!

CHICKEN FLUSHED DOWN THE LOO!
I DO NOT understand everyones uproar about the chicky being flushed when EVERYONE KNEW she was going to do it and DID NOT STOP HER in advance!

Alright, use some common sense but she did tell them all what she was going to do and did it infront of them - so why bitch afterwards???

STOCK CUBES
Please! If Shilpa had used too many - that would have been another major disastor for her! Non-stop bitching for AGES!

I have always hated bullying and have always stuck up for people - I have only watched it alot recently and it's all very well saying out loud to everyone "yes, let's try and be nice and all getting along" But they're plainly not going to and it's OBVIOUS Shilpa's getting bullied and I think that it's DISGUSTING that no other housemates are telling these silly girls they're out of order.
OK some say you shouldn't get involved but this just seems plain wrong in my eyes.

I have not been watching when either Jermaine's 'white trash' comment was made, nor Jack's 'paki' comment, but to be honest which is more derogatory? I'd certainly class Jermaine's comment as much worse.

I can't believe you even said that! :eek:

How on earth can you think that Jermaine's comment is much worse! IMO they are both equally as bad and disgusting as each other!

I would never comment on another as 'WHITE trash', I may call them trailor trash, certainly but I have never found the need to mention anyone's skin colour ever! I have luckily grown up with all ethnic groups, my bf is black, my best friend white and so forth - we all have a good "mixing" and everyone's family member is of this or that ethnic group and we all get on wonderfully.

It is not nice when I have been walking with a 6 strong group of "white" girls when I was 14 only to be approached by 2 "white" men and singled out as a "***king paki."

Also - Shilpa may not be Pakistani - Pakistani's are usually Muslims - it shows the racist people's ignorance when all Sikh, Hindu's and Muslims are all referred to as "Paki's".

Maybe you've never experienced racism of any sorts, but I have, and never in an arguement HAVE I or WOULD I refer to the other person's colour even though it has been used on me.

How can anyone say Jade wasnt making racist comments she called Shilpa "Shilpa Poppadom" for gods sake!

How can anyone say Jade wasnt making racist comments she called Shilpa "Shilpa Poppadom" for gods sake!

From niave, stupid brain like Jade's.. I dont believe that was intentional.
She also said.. Shilpa F**ckawalla, and Shilpa something else.

She was taking the mick yes, because she couldnt remember her real name.
But I bet poppadom is the only Indian sounding word that sprung into her head so she said that I reckon.
We all know she doesnt think before she speaks anyway.. she doesnt have the intellect to! LOL

I found it very strange how last night shilpa said in the diary room that she DIDNT think it was racism, but the day before she kind of implied to Cleo that it was.

Something tells me that Big Brother producers have had her talk with a councillor to make the situation better for them and no-one gets into trouble.:rolleyes:

It is not nice when I have been walking with a 6 strong group of "white" girls when I was 14 only to be approached by 2 "white" men and singled out as a "***king paki."

Also - Shilpa may not be Pakistani - Pakistani's are usually Muslims - it shows the racist people's ignorance when all Sikh, Hindu's and Muslims are all referred to as "Paki's".

Maybe you've never experienced racism of any sorts, but I have, and never in an arguement HAVE I or WOULD I refer to the other person's colour even though it has been used on me.

i think moby is right here... you actually have to have been a target of racism before to understand what it really means..

i second this... i think this has certainly turned into a race issue now...

the funny thing is that.. jade LOOKED as though she geniunely thought she wasnt being racist.. that she thought it was ok to call and make fun of people names cos it wasnt intentional and it 'just came out that way'.... it makes me wonder whether it was just a part of her everyday life to do things like that in general...???!!!

so does that mean that jermaine can use the same excuse to say 'white trash' cos he didnt mean it and 'it just came out that way' too....??? no... probably not eh..?

jade's upbringing and ignorance is no excuse for her behaviour.. you do not go on national TV and take the mick out of other people's country, culture or language...

with no disrespect to indian people - but does jade and co really have to call shilpa the word 'paki' before everyone can justify that their behaviour as racist behaviour......?? is hearing that word the only thing which people classify as racism...??? and everything else jade and co have said and done is ok cos well.. they are ignorant and 'its just the way they are'..???

I think she is daft and agree with tsia, she just didn't think.

As far as the racism goes though its difficult, when they were copying Shilpa's voice everyone jumped up and said it was racist, if they were copying Jermaines quiet voice or Dirks accent no-one would have said it was racist, it seems tohave got way out of hand.

Either way no-one deserves to be bullied for no reason, Jade should meet with boo's and her "career" be over. How ironic, the show that made her could now break her! x x x

How ironic, the show that made her could now break her! x x x

yes louiser... i thought about this last night... funny eh...???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

jade's upbringing and ignorance is no excuse for her behaviour.. you do not go on national TV and take the mick out of other people's country, culture or language... I agree there its no way any excuse.. its a fact that she doesnt think about things.

with no disrespect to indian people - but does jade and co really have to call shilpa the word 'paki' before everyone can justify that their behaviour as racist behaviour......?? is hearing that word the only thing which people classify as racism...??? and everything else jade and co have said and done is ok cos well.. they are ignorant and 'its just the way they are'..??? No this isnt a reason to get away with it either. She must know the consequence of her actions.. and learn that some people DO construe this as racism.

IMO Racism becomes an issue when a statement said with HATRED that includes the name calling and mentioning of their colour of skin/way they speak/how they act/where they live or come from.

These things have indeed been touched upon by Jade and her gang, but its wasnt bare hatred.. they were all giggling like stupid little school girls.. trying to make eachother laugh.

I am not excusing Jade for whats gone on in there.. I am totally disgusted.. I didnt like her anyway even before so have no loyalties there!
Of course.. she is going to get one shock of her life when she is booted out tonight. There may be a linch mob waiting! Then she will definately see AND REALISE the consequence of her actions! JADE OUT!
CLEO or SHILPA TO WIN!! :green:

Did anyone notice on last nights BB that there were no numbers for you to vote who you want to evict???

I can't believe you even said that! :eek:

How on earth can you think that Jermaine's comment is much worse! IMO they are both equally as bad and disgusting as each other!

I would never comment on another as 'WHITE trash', I may call them trailor trash, certainly but I have never found the need to mention anyone's skin colour ever! I have luckily grown up with all ethnic groups, my bf is black, my best friend white and so forth - we all have a good "mixing" and everyone's family member is of this or that ethnic group and we all get on wonderfully.

Not wanting to get into anything heated here, as you're obviously quite passionate about your thoughts on this, but in my opinion (I'm still allowed to have one of those, yes?) Jermaine's comment is way worse. Not only does he comment on colour, but adds the word trash as well! But, tbh, I don't think either of the comments are "disgusting," I don't think either Jermaine or Jack will be locked up any time soon.

Incidentally, Danielle saying Shilpa should "f*** off home"....if that comment had been aimed at Jermaine, meaning for him to get lost back to America, would there be such uproar? No.

I notice how you put the word 'white' in inverted commas. Is this because you are unsure of using it? This is what I detest; the feeling that you're constantly walking on eggshells regards what to class somebody as.

It would be naive to think someone had never experienced racism, everyone has experienced it to a certain degree. I had a not-so-nice experience in Clapham a few years back, but won't go into it as hey, this isn't a thread about me! And I'm quite over it.

IMO Racism becomes an issue when a statement said with HATRED that includes the name calling and mentioning of their colour of skin/way they speak/how they act/where they live or come from.

These things have indeed been touched upon by Jade and her gang, but its wasnt bare hatred.. they were all giggling like stupid little school girls.. trying to make eachother laugh.

I am not excusing Jade for whats gone on in there.. I am totally disgusted.. I didnt like her anyway even before so have no loyalties there!
Of course.. she is going to get one shock of her life when she is booted out tonight. There may be a linch mob waiting! Then she will definately see AND REALISE the consequence of her actions! JADE OUT!

I agree with your bit in red! And the bit about being totally disgusted with Jade, although I didn't like her to begin with either.

Only Cleo to win though, I cannot stand Shilpa....also think she's very fake

im also waiting for jade to come out.. to watch herself again and realise what she has done... to know that her perfume has been taken out of major shops... to know that her actions has cost BB the main sponser... to know that her 'career' is at the edge.... i think hertfordshire police is defin going to put more officers there tonight..!!

and yes tsia... i do agree with you about the fact that shilpa has changed her tone and is now saying that she felt she wasnt being discriminated against.... something fishy there i think......

Did anyone notice on last nights BB that there were no numbers for you to vote who you want to evict???

Yeh I noticed that, what's that all about?

Oooh.. maybe they know the majority of the public want Jade out and want to give her some sort of fighting chance.. so maybe they will make the house decide who goes?? LOL (including the new ones):rolleyes:

Yeh I noticed that, what's that all about?

Not sure quite strange isn't it? Maybe Big Brother have already made their minds up and want Jade out??

so maybe they will make the house decide who goes?? LOL (including the new ones):rolleyes:

This could be true but what new housemates? Big Brother's Little Brother never said anything about new housemates last night and when I was watching it live today there were no new housemates

Latest posts

Back