For All You Big Brother Fans - THE OFFICIAL Celebrity BB thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This could be true but what new housemates? Big Brother's Little Brother never said anything about new housemates last night and when I was watching it live today there were no new housemates

Ohh Bagpuss' comment..
I'll find it! LOL
here..
Mark Bosnich (used to go out with that Sophie girl from fantasy island, has been footballer) and Darryn Lyons (a paparazzi boss)...and another un named person...gone in today. x

where was this said Angie? Unless they were going in tonight?

The public will be voting who to get out Big Brother - the official BigBrother uk website on channel4.com

I also think channel 4 have done some behind the camera talks with the housemates Jade spoke to Shilpa today and even said sorry :confused:

Jade's convo with Slipa today:
"I know that what has happened has not been nice for you... and a lot of stuff got said the other day from you and from myself," she began.

Referring to her use of the term 'Shilpa Poppadom', Jade took great lengths to explain that nothing malicious was behind it: "I didn't say it in a racial way... I do not judge people by the colour of their skin."

"I know that," replied a calm Shilpa. "I don't think you're racist."

"I appreciate you saying that - it does mean a lot," said Jade.

But diplomacy is rarely easy - and as the pair sifted through their exact words during Tuesday's row, tempers momentarily threatened to ignite once more.

"If somebody is going to keep calling me fake, it's bound to hurt me," stressed the actress.

When Jade said the suggestion that she needed elocution lessons really wound her up, Shilpa had to correct her: "I didn't say elocution. I said etiquette."

"It's obvious we don't get on," said Jade, citing "different backgrounds".

"There is definitely a culture clash," agreed Shilpa, who then took the high ground saying: "You said more nasty things about me than what I said about you."

With inroads slowly being made, Jade pointed the finger at herself for letting events escalate on that night: "I was angry of the fact that I'd let you make me get so angry over a cube!"

After giggling over how trivial it all was, the pair agreed that it was sad the House had become divided. "I don't want the awkwardness anymore," remarked Jade.

Then, at precisely 7.50pm and 40 seconds, it happened. Jade uttered the immortal words "I'm sorry," and lunged in for a hug. Yes - A HUG!

Smiling, they joked that they are unlikely to be best friends, but were pleased to dispel any bad feelings.

well...
you watch tonight.. I bet they show that AFTER the voting lines are closed! LMAO:lol:

Who will you vote out tonight Jade or Shilpa:?:

I will vote jade out

They are not having an audience tonight

It said in the papers today that whn Jade is evicted (cause lets face it it will be her) that she is bieng taken to a safe house for a week, its because the papers have made it to be a millon times worse than it was, they made her and now they are going to break her... Also its been said that if she does not go a lot of sponsers will pull out carphone warehouse has.

It was in yesterdays sun....dont know why they would print it and it not be true...ohh yeah i do..cos its a bloody newspaper !!!....pmsl x

I have read that Danielle has lost a 12 month modeling contract too.

It was in yesterdays sun....dont know why they would print it and it not be true...ohh yeah i do..cos its a bloody newspaper !!!....pmsl x

Haha.. I dont believe that DATE in THAT paper.

I do HOPE its true though.. I really like watching that Darryn. He's quite funny.:lol:

One of my friends said that Davina was not prepared to interview Jade.
Have any of you heard anything about that?

can i just say, White Trash, Paki and Shilpa Poppadom are ALL racist comments and are ALL as bad as each other. The work "paki" tho is particular insensitive as its one of those words that's used to incite racial violence.

The ganging up of Shilpa is nothing more than bullying. i don't believe its because she's indian, and believe its because she is better educated, better looking, and has more morals than the others and has chosen not to discuss the intimate details of her life with the likes of Jade Goody. Her choice (and a wise one if you ask me). Unfortunately, Jade and her buddies have interpreted this as Shilpa being stuck up (not hard really, Jade's common as sh*t) and have to pick on her culture because they have no intelligent argument, and this whole thing has now become race related. (and before i get cussed for calling jade common because of where she comes from, well i was brought up on a council estate too in a family of six kids and my mum and dad didn't have a penny between them, but i'm not a gob****e mouthy common cow like her).

as for the comments. if jack called my bloke a paki, or Jade called him poppadom, i'd deck them ... if i got chance, i think my bloke would do it first.

what made me larf even more was Jack's comment in the diary room:

"how dare Shilpa tell Jade she needs elocution lessons, whatever they are!"

says it all doesn't it!

yes im sorry but jack seems a bit stupid doesn't he. they are well suited :)

No Angie, The Sun....is a COMIC!!!!

I think to sum Jack up is just to say that he as absolutely no personality!
I dont think i have heard him say anything remotely interesting or funny let alone intelligent!! XX

I think to sum Jack up is just to say that he as absolutely no personality!
I dont think i have heard him say anything remotely interesting or funny let alone intelligent!! XX

Yeah you're quite right there! When my hubby heard his speak the other night he was like oh so Jack does speak then???

Well he kind or mumbles and mutters!!!!

Jade is getting worried about coming out! Here is what she has said in the diary room taken from the channel 4's website

"I'm nervous about being booted out," she told Big Brother in the Diary Room. "It was different four years ago because I had nothing to lose. Now I'm a known person and there are people that like me. I've got a fan base and I'm scared of being rejected."

She continued: "Shilpa says she knows I'm not racist, but the press have a lot of power and if they want to print I'm racial.. that could influence a lot of people and I could be evicted for the wrong reasons."

"Fair enough if people vote me out because they don't like me, but if it's because they think I'm a racist b**** I'll be worried about walking out - because that's not me."

Looks like Jade is getting more and more nervous now! She won't be famous for long now.

Oh dear, why do I feel sorry for her now:irked:

Latest posts

Back