For All You Big Brother Fans - THE OFFICIAL Celebrity BB thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont want to start a fight girls.. i agree that this is definately bulling ... but somehow something tells me inside that this is a little to do with racism also...

telling someone to **** off back home is a racist comment...

can i dare ask how many of us here have actually been on the recieving end of that particular comment before to completely understand what that comment does to you.....?

i have heard it said to me many times.. and i found it extremely racist and hurtful...

and this is also what i interpret as racism too... they havent mentioned about the colour of her skin... but they have made very rude comment on numerous occasions about her culture and the people of her country...

you could actually say this was being just plain ignorant... but to take the piss out of someones culture and country... is ignorant a good enough excuse..?

one of my friends are not from this country but has been liveing here 11 years and she has a problem whare her neighbours are bullying her, telling her to f*** off to her own country, kicking balls at her and her daughter, one guy even went right up in her face and spat at her, they laugh and mimic at her accent, trashing her home etc, but when this was reported to the police she was told this is not classed as racism as SHE HAS WHITE SKIN:irked: , aparently you have to have a colour to be racialy abused, the only one in the house that has said anything racist is danielle

i agree with you flower, the " f of back home" could be seen as the same as the " go back to were you came from" comment which is a form of racism
if people are ignorant of different classes and culture then thats when you sit down and ask.....you ask about a persons culture or country or class or upbringing, to use ignorance as an excuse...is just that...an excuse.

one of my friends are not from this country but has been liveing here 11 years and she has a problem whare her neighbours are bullying her, telling her to f*** off to her own country, kicking balls at her and her daughter, one guy even went right up in her face and spat at her, they laugh and mimic at her accent, trashing her home etc, but when this was reported to the police she was told this is not classed as racism as SHE HAS WHITE SKIN:irked: , aparently you have to have a colour to be racialy abused, the only one in the house that has said anything racist is danielle

HTH

Is from the Collins English Dictionary

Racism - discrimintorary, oppressive abusive or aggressive behaviour towards people because they belong to a different race.

The beleif that races have distinctive cultural differences deter by their hereditary factors and that this endows some races with an intrinsic superiorty.

Thats ludicrous... so white people arent in a RACE too?

thats unbelieveable. So every other race could call white people all sorts and it not racism.. only when a 'coloured skinned' person has it done to them?

Thats one rule for one and one for another. :mad:

On a lighter note heres some dialoge from todays BB

"Jack's made at thong out of a pair of tights and he's in there putting it on," exclaimed Ian.

"I'm scared," said Jade, pre-empting the arrival of her bloke in homemade ladies underwear.

"He's gonna model them," confirmed a worried-sounding Ian.

"Oh lovely," said Jade. "If he's gonna be hanging out I feel quite distraught by it all."

Jack - or should that be Jackie? - emerged from the bedroom, flat cap on his head, tight-fitting man-thong on his butt.

Danielle collapsed in giggles and Jade hid her head in a beanbag as Jack could scarcely contain himself. Literally.

"His skinny little a***," sniggered Danielle.

"I'm quite disturbed," said Jade.

"I think I've turned straight!" announced Ian.

LOL - I think Ian is lovely and funny with it - Ian to win.

just heard The Perfume Shop have withdrawn sale of Jades perfume! eeek

I think this is true as it's no longer on there website. :!:

yea i just looked on the website and there is a media statement saying they are withdrawing all Jade Goody products from sale!

Hes that chubby Aussie fella with wild coloured hair yeah??

Haha.. if its him, I loved watching his documentry show :green:
I would like to see miss Goody take him on:)

I for one am glad, she shouldn't be allowed to behave this way and get away with it. This will IMO do her career a lot of damage, and fair play.

another thing is... many people will join ranks with the bullies rather than the bullied by human nature, because basically they haven't got the balls to speak out in case of what happened. that's why all the girls are ganging up, because at least 2 of em haven't got the balls to go against the flow.

i stood up for a girl at work once, she worked at the "other" office and the girls were really slating her and then asked me my opinion. well, i actually got on with the girl in question, so i just said well, i think she's ok actually. OMG! i ended up jacking my job in because they didn't speak to me for 3 months and then complained to the boss about me, and made stuff up. i was so shocked that my boss had called me in i couldn't explain myself, came out and sat at my desk seething. by the time i'd gathered my thoughts enough to go back in and say "hold on a minute, this isn't what you think", he had to rush out for an appt. so, i just had it out straight with the girls and my own line manager came in to an almighty row in the office, to which i explained to her i was not going to work with a bunch of down right bitches anymore, told her all that had happened, that they hadn't spoke to me for 3 months etc and said i'd rather temp than work here... and walked out.

anyway, word got out to the other office and the girl who they were picking on went to see the big boss and told him what had been happening. they were on the phone licking my arse within 10 mins... but i didn't care about the job that much anyway.. heard later that the big boss made the girls lives hell after that and they soon left.

shilpa and jade up for eviction- who will go?
i want jade to go- they were all fine until the goodies turned up!

OK - this is my first post on this thread. God knows how I've held out for so long.......

I was under the impresssion this was CELEBRITY Big Brother????

Why the hell is 'Jack' , Jade Goody's boyfriend in there?????? Also, why were her Mum, grandparents in there etc .

I have been a BB fan since day 1, but this made me switch off as soon as that crew got in there - what the hell is BB thinking of? For me it turned into

'The Jade Goody Show'

Time to switch off ( at least not for the 23hrs a day I used to watch!!)

Personally speaking, I was not adversed to Jade. I thought she wasn't too bad, but I did not think she was capable of the gobsmacking stuff she's been doing just recently.

She's obviously not got a grasp of the meaning of the show even though she's been in it before!!!!! As in.....Big Brother is watching you!

Bang goes her future if you ask me. I hear Carphone Warehouse has pulled out of the sponsership of CBB because of this too.....how much more damage can happen............

I have never watched BB before or any celebrity BB......
However I have just seen a clip on the News, of Jade Goody shrieking like a banshee in what seemed a very one sided argument.

This is entertainment????......seriously?

I have never spoken to another person like that in my life ...or raised my voice like that in an argument.

Channel 4 should be ashamed of this programme.

Hmm! still dont know about the racist thing ... maybe its just three foul mouthed mingers ganging up on a well mannered woman who is their intellectual superior by several light years and prettier than the lot of them put together... be enough to bring the claws out in most Chavs I think!

Couldn't have put it better myself!

There's alot of people out there that will back Jade, people who haven't even been watching the show, they have been fooled, like us, into thinking that she had become this nice person! Shame on them who vote for Jade.

Its a shame for the others in the house now as it looks like a two horse race! OMG I shouldn't have said that should I, am I allowed?

Jade is not going to know why people hate her so much when she comes out the house (fingers crossed she's out tomorrow), but she's going to find out PDQ.

Shilpa was so right when she said to Jade "if this is your claim to fame, then you can have it".

Jade's had her time in the limelight, now she's going to realise that agreeing to go back into CBB has been her downfall and she may as well flush her career down the toilet.

I think she only went back in as she has got money problems.
She denies it, but she failed a credit check for a new mobile phone recently.
I think it's time she lives the life she was brought up to live, or else do some proper work to get her "elevated status":eek: in life.

Latest posts

Back