For All You Big Brother Fans - THE OFFICIAL Celebrity BB thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think its been blown out of all proportion!!
i too feel a bit for jade now aswell jac!!!

Ok everyone is going to shout now I know what Jade did was wrong..... very wrong but I am feeling for her a bit now, it was not just her it was three of them the papers just want to ruin her, (which they have). At the end of the day Shilpa and her have made up . Lets not forget that she has a big mouth BUT she is true to herself and says what she thinks right or wrong not like Danielle two faced. So there got it off me chest feel better now x x

I just cant believe how two faced Danielle as been!:mad: it was as though oh jade as made friends again so i better do the same, so it will make me look good !!!!!!!!!! but i do think that Jade as now realised what is happening on the outside world.

Ok everyone is going to shout now I know what Jade did was wrong..... very wrong but I am feeling for her a bit now, it was not just her it was three of them the papers just want to ruin her, (which they have). At the end of the day Shilpa and her have made up . Lets not forget that she has a big mouth BUT she is true to herself and says what she thinks right or wrong not like Danielle two faced. So there got it off me chest feel better now x x

I agree with this and i dont think she was being racist. She was bullying and her ignorance made matters worse but like you say she always has been outspoken. i dont think she was so bad that her whole livliehood shood be in ruins now
JMO

I think that she will be fine because i think she will now win public sympathy.She's already started to win us geeks round it's human nature on the most part to want to forgive if we believe there is true remorse.
It will also depend on the newspapers ,especially one in particular.We are heavily influenced by them and i make a point of never reading the same one,its like listening to the opinion from one person all the time instead of getting a broader view of whats going on.

I reckon Jade has a script!

They will just make ANOTHER tv programme about how she coped after and she'll probably go on a trip to India.
Weve had Jades fake salon, Jades fake Pa now we will have Jades fake emotional journey back to public favour.

i find this hard to believe that the whole country has gone mad over this bullying turning it into racist bullying
whatever next???

Well I really dont know what to say after seeing her interview with Davina.
To be honest, Davina seemed to come across as quite harsh and withdrawn. Definately not as friendly as she is normally. Even at the end she said "here's your time in the house".. not "here's your best bits"
But maybe thats how she was told to act with her.. so she took the grilling questions seriously?
Anyway.. I am starting to feel for Jade but she has faced the coming out and some boos etc. But I think that is just the start of whats to come.

Is there a safe house she will go to? is her mum standing up for her? Dont know.

The BB boses wanted contraversy and knew that putting someone in like Jade they would get the headllines.
In their eyes, Jade is a success!:rolleyes:

I reckon Jade has a script!
Absolutely! I think that during the break her agent ran up to her and said."just appologise as much as you can......your in deep sh*t, girly."

Jade won't make it back now. Remember that football manager, Ron Atkinson. He made one comment about one of his black players. think he called him a lazy n&&ger or something like that on tv. he's never had work since. the media have never forgiven him, even tho the player stuck up for him after, and Jade, Danielle and Jo have done a whole lot worse! basically, they're *&@$ed.

All I can say is this, this was major cringe factor.............
I have never heard anyone use so many words and actually say so little.....

Jade won't make it back now. Remember that football manager, Ron Atkinson. He made one comment about one of his black players. think he called him a lazy n&&ger or something like that on tv. he's never had work since. the media have never forgiven him, even tho the player stuck up for him after, and Jade, Danielle and Jo have done a whole lot worse! basically, they're *&@$ed.
But Ron Atkinson didn't sell magazines and perfume etc.

Jermaine's comment is way worse. Not only does he comment on colour, but adds the word trash as well! But, tbh, I don't think either of the comments are "disgusting," I don't think either Jermaine or Jack will be locked up any time soon.

Incidentally, Danielle saying Shilpa should "f*** off home"....if that comment had been aimed at Jermaine, meaning for him to get lost back to America, would there be such uproar? No.

I notice how you put the word 'white' in inverted commas. Is this because you are unsure of using it? This is what I detest; the feeling that you're constantly walking on eggshells regards what to class somebody as.

It would be naive to think someone had never experienced racism, everyone has experienced it to a certain degree. I had a not-so-nice experience in Clapham a few years back, but won't go into it as hey, this isn't a thread about me! And I'm quite over it.

Just because neither of them are going to be locked up soon, doesn't mean that what they said wasn't wrong or disgusting. Of course it is, both terms are vulgar.

Actually, if she had said it to Jermaine then YES - there would have been upraor - because he is black and everyone would have thought "OMG, yes this confirms she is a racist!!".

If you look carefully, you'll notice that 'white' or 'black' was NOT inverted when referring to my bf & friend - as i'm not uncomfortable using it. It was to highlight my story. I mentioned that I have grown up with a mixture of ethnic groups - If my bf says, "it was jim, JIM LOVE!" and I go "Who? Who???" and he'll say "tall, skinny, he's black" and it'll click then who he is - because - it's an obvious point of reference to use, we are comfortable using it and in no way mean it in a racist form.

I'm sure that's not a dig! But hey, not everyone gets over it - It can effect people's whole lives. I could have changed that day and said "hey, ***k those people, they're all a bunch of white racist so & so's!" And could have in turn, by this happening to me, turned into a racist myself. But I didn't.

And I missed a bit - who said you weren't entitled to an opinion?? - I couldn't believe that you thought that, and IMO I think it is a silly thing to think.

hey did no one notice davina say something weird??

She said "When bb ASKED you to talk to her" something like that.

Apparently, when jade left the diary room after their chat, they told her alot about what was going on and ASKED her to go and sort it with shilpa.

Oh please! If you hav sky plus or have recorded the interview - go back and check!! I'll be doing the same!! lol

Sorry geeks, looks like I'm in the minority here, but I'm not feeling sorry for Jade now even one little bit and normally I'm a very forgiving person. She has behaved abismally in the house and should be taught a lesson. OK, she's sorry now, but really should have thought about that before, she should have known better and thought about all this before she went into the house. She thinks everyone loves her and thats her problem, silly silly girl!!! I used to like her and I thought she'd changed, grown up had respect for others, especially after that Ken incident, when she laid into him about eating food when he shouldn't have, but obvioulsy she hasn't changed, still a very rude, gobby person.

I'm not at all surprised Davina was offish with her, who wouldn't be! It must have been uncomfortable for Davina too.

NowI just hope that the other two bitches come out soon to the booing public, Danielle's in for a big shock.

Bye bye Jade, hope you can sleep tonight!! I hope that I never have to see her on TV again.

Once all the nastiness, bitchiness and down right bullying started i turned it off, sorry but there is no need for attitudes like that in todays society!

Regardless off colour, race or nationality, i dont condone that kind of treatment and for me it does not make for good tv.

Big brother was the making of Jade and im sorry to say i think it will be the end of Jade. Jmho

Just goes to show no matter how many millions you have sat in the bank it dont make you miss popular! Im sorry to say alot of people on this years show will have lost all respect from the majority of people.

Peace out :hug:

Well it certainly made for uncomfortable viewing, but it made me think.
If Shilpa had been french and jade had called her
"Shilpa frogs legs" or a greek and she called her "Shilpa kebab"
would there have been such an uproar.. I think not!

But if it had been the other way round and someone had called Jade "Jade Fish And Chips" would there have been all this fuss?

But if it had been the other way round and someone had called Jade "Jade Fish And Chips" would there have been all this fuss?

I agree looking back I can not remember all this fuss when jodie got bullied, this is- very slightly to do with the fact that Shilpa is so pretty etc.
I truly believe that if Shilpa was ugly we would not be making such a fuss, infact we would not blink an eyelid.
We are a very catty society, I was looking forward to Jade bieng booed then realised that she also was hurting and scared made me look inside myself (is this not bullying watching someone else bieng a victim) God I am getting deep and meaningfull here!!!!!

Latest posts

Back