Fun Ed Hardy inspired nails pictures, Nfu Oh 3D inlay

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi! Gina,

Welcome to Nfu family. I am writing this from Singapore. I learned the skills from Catherine too. Gotten my Adv Diploma in NFU from Catherine and have gotten myself Master iEducator in NFU from the principal, Ms Enfu, in Karea. It was an eye opening for me having the learned from Catherine and Ms Enfu herself.

Here's my current nails right now.

dsc03092ab3.jpg

Hi! Gina,

Welcome to Nfu family. I am writing this from Singapore. I learned the skills from Catherine too. Gotten my Adv Diploma in NFU from Catherine and have gotten myself Master iEducator in NFU from the principal, Ms Enfu, in Karea. It was an eye opening for me having the learned from Catherine and Ms Enfu herself.

dsc03092ab3.jpg

Wow - they are beautiful!

Does anybody know if these Nfu products are available in the UK?

Now ...don't everybody laugh....but can someone tell me who Ed Hardy is please?

Don't wory, I didn't know either.

Hi! Gina,

dsc03092ab3.jpg
Wow. They look like wedding cake. :)

Last edited:
now that you mentioned about wedding cake... yes,looks like wedding cake frosting... ha ha.

all i can say is WOW WOW they are fantastic.

same here they are amazing. xxxx

i am looking forward to seeing nfu.oh launched in the uk.....i hear it will be soon. At the moment i think nfu.oh is available to order from New zealand for uk techs. i do think some of the stuff is a bit OTT for nails but like has been said you cant deny the artistic talent that goes into them.
I love the nails Gina...amazing!!! I dont think i would know where to even start doing something like those.

i am looking forward to seeing nfu.oh launched in the uk.....i hear it will be soon. At the moment i think nfu.oh is available to order from New zealand for uk techs. i do think some of the stuff is a bit OTT for nails but like has been said you cant deny the artistic talent that goes into them.
I love the nails Gina...amazing!!! I dont think i would know where to even start doing something like those.

So what have you heard about the Nfu.oh launch then Sian? When? Where? Who is launching etc?

i never knew such extrordinary things could be done with nails! i know for one i would never be able to do that!! FANTASTIC!!
p.s ed hardy is a designer xx

WOW your nails are beautiful and look like sugar icing.:cool:

Love them Gina, you have a very special creative gift;) I was going to do a tattoo theme for a previous nail comp but couldn't enter in the end. Great idea;) nfu.oh I would love to give them a try, unfortunately it works out very expensive to get it in the UK. In time im sure that will change x

Love them Gina, you have a very special creative gift;) I was going to do a tattoo theme for a previous nail comp but couldn't enter in the end. Great idea;) nfu.oh I would love to give them a try, unfortunately it works out very expensive to get it in the UK. In time im sure that will change x

Hi , i have some nfu.oh coloured/glitter collections and ive found them to be very reasonable. I cant put prices on here but if you want to pm me and i can tell you how much it works out for a collection.I ordered mine from the newzealand nail academy as they are authorised at the moment to ship to the UK till their is a distributor in place.Their customer service is brilliant and shipping rates are very good too.
BTW their products are amazing for designs and 3d work, imo its defo worth getting some and trying them out, i defo was not disappointed.:)

haze xx

Hi! Gina,

Hi Daphne!

Your nails are beautiful!!!! Thank you for the welcome :) I am just starting out with 3D designs but I love Nfu Oh! I find it so fun to create such amazing designs with nails. Catherine, Viv and Enfu are such amazing artists, my idols :)

I hope to be able to go to Korea next year for training! Maybe I will see you there?

Please post more pictures, your nails are amazing!

Wauw love these, they are fab girl

Gina,
Those nails are HOT! You do beautiful work! I am running a Nfu.Oh Class today and I am going to have to show my students!!!

I hope that I get an opportunity to meet you in person soon!

Viv Simmonds
xxx

Gina,
Those nails are HOT! You do beautiful work! I am running a Nfu.Oh Class today and I am going to have to show my students!!!

I hope that I get an opportunity to meet you in person soon!

Viv Simmonds
xxx

Thanks Viv!!!! What a compliment coming from you. You totally made my day :) Your work is absolutely amazing and I can't get enough of Nfu Oh.

How was the class? I would LOVE to take a class with you some day. Please let me know if you are going to be in the States... I would really ike to meet you too!

Hi! These are beautiful I love them! Very good idea and you are very talented!!

That has changed!!!

Affiniti (Nail & Beauty) Ltd are now the UK Distributors for Nfu.Oh......you will find our details in the Social Group started by Purelynailz for Nfu.Oh lovers!!!!!

Gina those are amazing!

Cat

Latest posts

Back