Garey Hall, ex Calgel International Educator has passed away

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KarenCalgel

Reaction score
On the 22nd October Garey Hall ex Calgel International Educator Passed away unexpectedly. We are all saddened and shocked by the unexpected death. We have so many fond memories of Garey after working with him over 10 years. He was one in a million, caring, loving, patient and just amazing, great friend and colleagueto us all.

Garey will be missed by everyone he has come in touch with over his years in the business.

x x x x x

Please join - In Loving Memory of Garey Hall on Facebook where you can leave messages for all his friends and family to see.

Oh My God! poor Garey, I am so saddend by this news! I will miss him.
I am speechless.

I hope he did not suffer. My deepest sympathy to his family and friends.

I am so sad to hear that news I watched Garey demoing at trade shows regularly and he was a truly inspirational Nail Technician.

RIP Garey I will miss your smile and patter xxxxx:hug:

So so sad. I will miss him!

(I did not realise you took the other post and moved it here)

How tragic and sad. I only met Gary once at Excel. His larger than life character had everyone in fits of laughter and he was definitely very talented.

This must be a huge shock for all of you at Calgel Karen. I am so sorry for all of you. :hug: x

Such sad news....:hug:

thats terrible , i am not a calgel user but i know garey was a fantastic educator x

I have just seen this and I cant believe what it, when I did my calgel training 8 years ago I did it down in Tamworth at Garey salon, and we had a really good time.

RIP
:cry:

Very sad and tragic news. My prayers and thoughts go out to his family and friends x:hug:

Very sad and unfortunate news. Our condolences go out to friends and family :(

I met Garey when he was working on a (was it hair or sunbeds) stand at Olympia in the late 90's. He admired my Wolford tights and we got talking and had a giggle throughout the show.

I am very sorry to hear this news. We at S2 send our sincere and deep sympathies to his family at this very sad time.

What a lovely man he was. I only met him a couple of times, the last time was at GMex in October. I am still wearing the sculpt that he did on me. It is so stunning I couldn't bear to take it off.

May he rest in peace.

I didn't know Garey Hall at all, but when I read of his passing away, I just wanted to say how very sorry I am. I wish his family well and all those who worked with him.

How very sad, his family is in my thoughts.
A great person, that will be missed by many xxxx

Oh Garey ... I've known him for so long ... always remember him striding around with his tan and his microphone head set at shows looking high tec and important! :hug: I send my condolences to his family and other friends.

How very sad to hear. Garey was always so entertaining to watch at the shows. Remember taking my friend to Excel, she is from Tawworth and I could not move her from the Calgel stand she just loved seeing his work and entertaining personality. Condolences go out to all his family. xxxx

Last edited:
such sad news:hug::hug::hug::hug: deepest sympathy to his family xxxxx

Only heard today. What sad news. Met him once and shared a drink or two in the Jury's bar after Gmex and I'll always remember him as a fantastic guy with lots of bling and beautiful smile.

Thoughts go to his family and friends.

Such an amazing guy, with an electric personality.
My condolences to his family and friends. x x :hug: :hug: x x

Latest posts

Back