Geek Gazette - did you get yours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got it thank you very much!!!
i'm sooo excited!:lol:

not got one yet:cry:

i got mine earlier :)
looking good!

Jess
xox

NOT GOT MINE YET, but i have just changed the user cp like Mr Geek said. hopefully i should get it now!

:cry:

What do you mean by this I'm blonde!!!!! Explain to me slowly :)

The mail went to everyone on the site (yes, all 13k). If you did not get the email and you have checked your spam/junk mail folders - then do me a favour and rip your Internet Service Providers face off as they will be blocking it.

nJoy

checked spam and still no joy:cry:

Any chance of a sticky with the info?

checked all my spam folders too! :irked:

can we have the gazette attached to a thread on here to open?

checked all my spam folders too! :irked:

can we have the gazette attached to a thread on here to open?

me too, checked all mine and nada :cry:

I got mine, I nearly fell of my chair - I thought I'd done something wrong!

Yes, I was in Spam....now added to regular inbox.....put a poll on it, easier to monitor the results lol!

Yes, I was in Spam....now added to regular inbox.....put a poll on it, easier to monitor the results lol!

ooo a poll is a good idea hunnio :)

Am I the only one left who hasn't had it:cry::cry::cry: ??????????????

Yep got mine too, fab edition huni xxxx

Just as an afterthought.....it's a great tool for getting infrequent and past visitors back on site as it gives an up to the minute, interactive snap shot of what's going on....not so good if it ends up in their smap folder though!

And us die hard Geekers know what's going on generally anyway! HTH

The mail went to everyone on the site (yes, all 13k). If you did not get the email and you have checked your spam/junk mail folders - then do me a favour and rip your Internet Service Providers face off as they will be blocking it.

nJoy

I guess that means I wait for the next edition then. I have no way of retrieving it from the Norwegian account.

Oh well.....................

nope me neither and ive checked spam box , not there either, as for ripping my ISP whats the point , AOL are in india and you cant understand them and they cant understand you pmsl, will have to hope another geek can send it on to those who didnt get it

xxxxxx

If you guys did not receive your Geek Gazette and your email address here is correct AND you are positive that it did not land in your junk/spam folder...

You NEED to complain to your ISP. Why? Because they will have flagged it as spam and possibly block the email address from future emails (i.e. people contacting you through the site, site subscription notifications, activation emails, etc...).

Simply write an email to them stating:

You seem to be blocking email from salongeek.com this IS NOT spam and it is important I receive emails from this domain.

Latest posts

Back