Geek of the Year 2008 Finalists

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
The nominations are in for SalonGeek.com's very first ever Geek of the Year Awards!

We have tallied up the submissions and shortlisted to the 5 Geeks with the most nominations. They are as follows (in no particular order):
It is now down to the community to vote for who you feel would be Geek of the Year 2008!

Huge congrats are in order for the finalists above as well as to the other 40 people that were nominated!

The Geek of the Year award is designed to recognise excellence within our community with a special award and of course a year long Premium Geek subscription! This is an award that is chosen by the members of SalonGeek.com and presented by our phenomenal moderation team at The Party on October 25th 2008 in Manchester.

Click here to vote for your Geek of the Year!

nJoy!

Ah well done guys!!!

How the heck do I choose?! It's too hard.

voted :)

my nominee was in that!

well done everyone!

:lol:

Ok I voted :green:

What was the nominations list? Was that the finalists or all nominees cos I voted first and then when I tried the second link it said I already voted.

Ha mine was too!

I have voted too...and my nomination was in the list too... :)

Well done to all of those who were voted for.. :hug:

Yippee, my nominantion is a finalist, made my vote:)

I'm all embarrassed, but flattered:o

Last edited:
Done, what a tough choice! Well done to all that were nominated xxx

What a fab top five and a very difficult decision !! :)

Mine was too yay so wasnt too hard a decision well done to all who were nominated:hug:
Jen xx

What can I say....I am gutted for Fitz, obviously......but so chuffed to be a finalist especially in amongst such an illustrious (motley crew) bunch of geeks.
Thanks to everyone who nominated me :o:

Now I am off to vote.

Done ... congrats to all of the nominees. I'm so pleased my original vote made the top five :hug: xx

Last edited:
I'm all embarrassed, but flattered:o
I second that !!!!

Thankyou everyone :hug:
I feel like texting all my family to tell them, although they won't have a bloomin clue what I am on about lol...:green:

Now I have to put MY vote in :eek:

(awwwww thankyou peeps, My eldest daughter said she is dead proud of me lol)

Mine was in there, so I will be ticking their name again :hug:

pleased to see mine was there too....but to be honest i would be thrilled if any of those fab geeks won...all are very worthy winners....well done to each and all :hug:

pleased to see mine was there too....but to be honest i would be thrilled if any of those fab geeks won...all are very worthy winners....well done to each and all :hug:

Mine was in there too, but I have to agree there all top geeks :hug:

Can I vote for everyone?:green:

Well done all of you. A very worthy selection.:hug:

Congratulations to all the nominee's i just hope the winner will be at the party to collect their award,that would be super special. I have voted :hug:

my number one is there to ! well done to all xxx

Latest posts

Back