Geek of the Year 2008 Finalists

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations to all the finalists! It was so hard to make a nomination because there were so many geeks who would deserve it.

I've not voted yet. Waiting to see if any bribes come my way! LOL Sereiously though, it is a hard decision to make. xx

For goodness sakes!!!!!

How on earth can I choose between them all????

We need a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th place.

I will be voting shortly.......any bribes anyone?? Adele, you know I'm in the Gin club don't you lol!:lol:

Couldn't possibly....................how much do you want:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well done to all the winners. do you think it would be nice to see the other 40 people that were nominated! as well

Congratulations to all of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I must have had my head in the sand i have only just noticed this,
how damn hard was it to make a choice out of the finalists :confused:
i have managed at last, my vote is in,
good luck to all finalists, you all deserve to win :hug:

My vote too is in. This is harder than the X Factor - you are all so deserving. Well done!

Great idea if we could also see who the other 40 fabulous geeks were too and how many nominations there were - it's be a bit like the eurovision, but on an international scale! Only better:lol:

Right, I'm off to vote.......

Great idea if we could also see who the other 40 fabulous geeks were too and how many nominations there were - it's be a bit like the eurovision, but on an international scale! Only better:lol:

Right, I'm off to vote.......

I agree that would be brill...

Voted!!
x

My votes in too!:):)

Glad to see my nomination in the top 5, I would like to see who else was nominated, as theres a name that Im surprised isnt in there

good luck to everyone, When are the final results out?

my vote is in !! :)

Fantastic idea with the added bonus that we dont need to listen to any dreadfull songs also :lol:

Gosh... thanks Geeks, I'm really flattered and honoured to be nominated and am certainly in the very best of company with Izzi, Lyndsay, Emma and Adele.

Thank you to everyone who voted, I'm truly gobsmacked. This gob is smacked! :green:

xx

Gosh... thanks Geeks, I'm really flattered and honoured to be nominated and am certainly in the very best of company with Izzi, Lyndsay, Emma and Adele.

Thank you to everyone who voted, I'm truly gobsmacked. This gob is smacked! :green:

xx

No Andy....this is Gobsmacked .......:smack:
Lol,....

Just as an FYI, I won't be releasing the other 40 names as I don't think it is necessarily 'the list' of the top 40 geeks on the site. There are names which should have been on there, but for whatever reason were not and names that were on there that frankly shouldn't have been.

I think the finalists are the ones that deserve the spotlight and clearly are deserved of the title. Many others are too and we could easily create a shortlist of 100 names. You know who you are, we know which names should be on it and that... is good enough for me :)

My vote is in and it was hard.xxx

:eek: My vote is in....
omg how hard !!!!
I feel so bad on the ones I didn't vote, but I think the world of all of you :hug:

I've voted too.....and I think the person I've voted for deserves it a gazillion times more than me! (but I'm still grinning like the Cheshire Cat....cos I really never expected that! :hug:)

I've voted too.....and I think the person I've voted for deserves it a gazillion times more than me! (but I'm still grinning like the Cheshire Cat....cos I really never expected that! :hug:)

Me too, I reckon we all feel the same - good luck to you all:hug:

Latest posts

Back