Geeky Christmas Tree

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw that looks pukka!! I'm trapped in a pink bauble yayaya :D Thankyouuuu xx

The tree looks great! Seanny please can I have the pink present underneath the tree?? Pretty please? I have been a good girl this year!

Hey Thanks Seanny,

my mugs on the tree too xxxx

The tree looks great! Seanny please can I have the pink present underneath the tree?? Pretty please? I have been a good girl this year!

Steady on Lily, you can have a pink present cos you begged nicely....however I'm afraid that I cant place it under the tree because other Geeks would most likely want one too and the Tree page would be enormous in size. Big pages (with lots of graphics) take forever to load and its unfair to those Geeks who use slower connections. So with that in mind.......

Lily-prezzie.jpg

Jan, you seem to be the only one having probs viewing the tree, make sure that you give the page sufficient time to load up. Like I said erlier, it is a huge page, way bigger than a normal web page and if you're on a slow connection like dialup, it may take a couple of minutes to load fully, especially the first time that you view it.

I wish you guys would stop apologizing for your pics, I think you all look great....and very festive indeed. Thanks again for allowing me to use your photos.

Latest updates: Amber

Seanny I want red hair still because my hair is not blonde anymore pleaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssse :wink2:

Steady on Lily, you can have a pink present cos you begged nicely....
Lily-prezzie.jpg

Thank you Seanny! Wow its such a big present, I must wait till xmas day to open it! So excited! Thank you, you have wrapped it up lovely as well!!!!! It really did cheer me up, I showed my husband and he was like awwww! hehe

Oh I have ony just sen this thread. I think it's brilliant! :D

Not sure how I missed this one, sent my pic through that Glo has already photoshopped me, but it's a blue tint so just say that I am cold!

Seanny I want red hair still because my hair is not blonde anymore pleaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssse :wink2:

Lesley (and anyone else this concerns) I can only make proper cosmetic changes to photos if they're reasonably large to start with, otherwise the end result looks totally naff and unrealistic. If you want red hair hun, you'll need to send me an original digital photo, ie, that's one that is uncropped. If you're still unsure what I need, PM or email me for clarification.

Lily, glad you like your prezzie......might give yer hubby some ideas too, eh? :wink2:

Sass, got your pic and will add it asap.

Steady on Lily, you can have a pink present cos you begged nicely....however I'm afraid that I cant place it under the tree because other Geeks would most likely want one too and the Tree page would be enormous in size. Big pages (with lots of graphics) take forever to load and its unfair to those Geeks who use slower connections. So with that in mind.......

Lily-prezzie.jpg

Jan, you seem to be the only one having probs viewing the tree, make sure that you give the page sufficient time to load up. Like I said erlier, it is a huge page, way bigger than a normal web page and if you're on a slow connection like dialup, it may take a couple of minutes to load fully, especially the first time that you view it.

I wish you guys would stop apologizing for your pics, I think you all look great....and very festive indeed. Thanks again for allowing me to use your photos.

Latest updates: Amber

:sad: Hi Seanny...
Thanks for the info, but I still can't see it..
I don't have dial up.. and I waited about 20 minutes for it to load and still nothing but black picture and snow falling..
Since I am the only one who is unable to view it.. it must be my computer.. Maybe I will take it to the PC hospital over the holdiays..
but Seanny.. thanks for my glammed up picture.. I love it !!

Sincerely
Jan
the nail fairy:Love:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Hi Seanny!!

I can finally see the beautiful Geek Christmas tree!!!
I hit refresh and there it was...
Thanks again...

Jan
the nail fairy

Lesley (and anyone else this concerns) I can only make proper cosmetic changes to photos if they're reasonably large to start with, otherwise the end result looks totally naff and unrealistic. If you want red hair hun, you'll need to send me an original digital photo, ie, that's one that is uncropped. If you're still unsure what I need, PM or email me for clarification.

Lily, glad you like your prezzie......might give yer hubby some ideas too, eh? :wink2:

Sass, got your pic and will add it asap.

Seanny I have sent another pic and this time I have gone LARGE :wink2:

too late to change mine to blonde now Sean I have gone and done it anyway.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Hi Seanny!!

I can finally see the beautiful Geek Christmas tree!!!
I hit refresh and there it was...
Thanks again...

Jan
the nail fairy

Delighted to hear it Jan. If anyone is experiencing trouble seeing the latest additions, simply open the page, press and hold the 'Control' key and then hit the 'F5' key. This gives you the very latest version of the Tree.

Lesley, got your new pic, I'll try and sort your new hair asap. The picture size is perfect.

Jac, sorry you didnt get your new hair from me. However, I'm still in my Photoshop infancy, I definitely wouldnt be deciding on a semi-permanent change of real hair colour on the basis of something that I'd done on my computer.....nosirree! :biggrin:

After the DAN comp it would be fab if we could have the geeky tree put up on the home page :cool:

HI Seanny did you get my pic? :) Keep trying, lol!!

(for seanny)

Hi Leah, got your pic, but am having major probs switching ISP's, looks like we wont have our broadband service back for another two weeks. i'm online now using a neighbours wireless service and its a little ropey to say the least, there's no way I could upload the Xmas tree. I will upload the 'new' tree asap.

AWWWWWWWWWW thankyou!! Hope I get on in time!! :)

Finally got to upload the latest version of the Xmas Geeky tree. Phew! Been havin' major probs with switching Broadband over to BT, they said it would be a totally seamless transition from one provider over to their service. Truth, it seems isnt high on their agenda. :irked: Looks like we wont have our service back for a couple of weeks. Bah humbug!

To any Geeks who are sending Jackie or myself emails, we can receive them on our neighbours wireless connection but we cant send a reply. The connection is tenuous at the best of times, however if you have sent an email, we will get it sooner or later.

Latest additions are Sassy and Leah. The finished tree will be onshow on the 20th of December, so you've got to have your piccies in by midnight on the 19th if you wanna be on the tree. Any last takers?

Oh thanks Seanny!!!!!!:hug::hug::hug: Hey I have red hair as well cool!! How did you know thats the colour I've bought to re dye it, as it was due to be done!!:eek:

Back