Geeky Christmas Tree

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fabulous job Seanny! Thx for adding me:hug:

I want to be on there, but I can't for the life of me work to how to send you a photo :o

I want to be on there, but I can't for the life of me work to how to send you a photo :o
If you have a pic of you on your computer, go to your email program then click attach, it will bring up a dialog box or a new screen where you can browse your computer for the picture, once you find it click open then attach it to the email and send it off....Hope I didn't confuzzle ya! :wink2:

Oooooh, much prefer Silent night as the music. Nice one Seanny!

HI seanny will do but how do I send it to you, tried e-mailing you but it says you won't accept them? I'm not great with computs so in plain lanuage pleaseee lol!!! :)

Pickle, tht music may be temporary too..... depends on how soon I get sick of it. :biggrin: I was hoping to use Mariah Careys "All I want for Christmas is you" if I can find a half decent midi version. We'll see what happens.

To those who are experiencing difficulties sending pics to me for one reason or another, here's a couple of things to try.

If you've been sending pics to [email protected] and it's not going through, try [email protected] instead. IMPORTANT Make sure that you place some text in the subject line, otherwise my spam checker will try and delete it automatically.

Attaching a photo:

(1) Place your photo on your desktop so that its handy to get at.

(2) Open Outlook Express (or whatever you use to send email) make sure that you can still see some of the desktop. Start a new email to one of the email addresses mentioned above. Type "christmas tree" in the subject line.

(3) Now simple place your mouse cursor on the pic which is on your desktop and drag the picture onto your email and release the mouse button. The picture should attach itself to the mail.

(4) Now......erm, just send it. :cool:

HTH

Happy hands is on the tree..... quess which one.. he he he

Latest updates: Joanne, Joan & Christi (previously reported Christi as being on the tree. I Lied...sue me :wink2: )

Just a few baubles left now, any takers before we run out of space?

Pickle, tht music may be temporary too..... depends on how soon I get sick of it. :biggrin: I was hoping to use Mariah Careys "All I want for Christmas is you" if I can find a half decent midi version. We'll see what happens.

To those who are experiencing difficulties sending pics to me for one reason or another, here's a couple of things to try.

If you've been sending pics to [email protected] and it's not going through, try [email protected] instead. IMPORTANT Make sure that you place some text in the subject line, otherwise my spam checker will try and delete it automatically.

Attaching a photo:

(1) Place your photo on your desktop so that its handy to get at.

(2) Open Outlook Express (or whatever you use to send email) make sure that you can still see some of the desktop. Start a new email to one of the email addresses mentioned above. Type "christmas tree" in the subject line.

(3) Now simple place your mouse cursor on the pic which is on your desktop and drag the picture onto your email and release the mouse button. The picture should attach itself to the mail.

(4) Now......erm, just send it. :cool:

HTH

Well if you get bored of it I don't mind!

How about the one that goes: IT'S CHRIIIIIIIIISTMAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!!!!
:lol:

Well if you get bored of it I don't mind!

How about the one that goes: IT'S CHRIIIIIIIIISTMAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!!!!
:lol:

Are you thinking of Slade's "Merry Christmas Everybody" ?

Anyone else got any fave music?

Thanks for adding me Sean.
x

Are you thinking of Slade's "Merry Christmas Everybody" ?

Anyone else got any fave music?

:lol::lol:, yes that's the one!

John Lennon - So this is Christmas:biggrin:

Oh that one is lovely, it reminds me of getting all emotional on xmas eve at the pub after one too many and telling all my frinds how much I love them!

Thanks for adding me Sean.
x

Welcome aboard Jo, it wouldnt be the same without you hun.

Latest additions are Jan and Angela.

I've got the star at the top of the tree working again.... damn fuse was blown..... oh yeah, someone's lefta whole pile of prezzies too. Nobody is to touch them 'til Christmas morning, ya hear?

Adele and Julia, I'm going to try (emphasis on try) and have a selection of 5 Christmas songs available when you arrive at the tree, simply select the one you like best. We'll see how it goes. Thanks for your input guys.

PMSL:biggrin:, Seanny you have done a fantastic job. It's just brilliant! The song selection thing is fab.

PMSL:biggrin:, Seanny you have done a fantastic job. It's just brilliant! The song selection thing is fab.

Thanks Julia, much better to have a selection. Thanks to Carl for helping out with the midi tunes. Is anyone having difficulty viewing the tree, ignoring the fact that the page is huge and takes some time to load. Can anybody not view it all? If so, can you let me know what browser you use.,

Latest updates: Rach

Thanks Julia, much better to have a selection. Thanks to Carl for helping out with the midi tunes. Is anyone having difficulty viewing the tree, ignoring the fact that the page is huge and takes some time to load. Can anybody not view it all? If so, can you let me know what browser you use.,

Latest updates: Rach

:Love: Yes, Seanny I am having trouble viewing the tree, all I get is a big black page with snow falling and a little x in the upper left corner..
My browser is Internet Explorer.

Sincerely;
Jan
the nail fairy

Latest updates: Joanne, Joan & Christi (previously reported Christi as being on the tree. I Lied...sue me :wink2: )

Just a few baubles left now, any takers before we run out of space?

Lol thank's Sean,..... We both know you put my bauble on the back of the tree first:wink2:
Thank you for the Xams avater too it's great:D your a star.

Love the new musical addition's very good idea, cleaver you!

Luv 'n' hugs
:Love: :hug:
Christi xx

Thanks Seanny I am sorry my picci isnt up to much but it is the most recent one I have taken at my 50th and you all know what happened the day before so I wasnt really with it when it was taken, next year I will have a much better one I promise.

Joan

Latest posts

Back