Geeky Christmas Tree

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bumping this memory up for us older geeks that were about last year - does it bring back memories.

awww yes it does...
I think I am the first to have a xmas geeky avator yet....its like being first to arrive at a party lol....am I a bit early ...?

You have all gave me a start into the xmas spirit with all the lovelyness the last few weeks xxxxxx

seanny are we alowed another one this year pleeeeeeeease :hug:

Wow how cool was that? I missed it as I was mid move to the UK which started my slide into the murky world of Lurkdom, am venturing out more now :lol:

Would be fun to see the same this year!

Seanny isnt about much these days so dont know if he will have time for us! :cry:

Thats a shame, maybe he needs a Geeky nudge :lol:

awww yes it does...
I think I am the first to have a xmas geeky avator yet....its like being first to arrive at a party lol....am I a bit early ...?

You have all gave me a start into the xmas spirit with all the lovelyness the last few weeks xxxxxx

seanny are we alowed another one this year pleeeeeeeease :hug:

No hun I've been very eager this year and had mine on for a couple of weeks, so it's me and you at the party x

No hun I've been very eager this year and had mine on for a couple of weeks, so it's me and you at the party x
lmao ....you must have been in the loo powdering your nose when I turned up then...
weeerree coming up..and weeerree gunnnaa get the paarrttayyy starteeeddd :green:

My geeky hat was brushed off today and added to my avatar :) Let the party begin yaayyyyyyyyya

How do I do that to my snowman?

Ahhhhhhh, I remember the tree, one year on and I still cant add photos and stuff:cry:............... my nails have unproved though so thats something. :lol:

Bumping this memory up for us older geeks that were about last year - does it bring back memories.

Hey...less of the 'older'!

I might of been on here a while but I'm still young at heart! :lol:

lmao ....you must have been in the loo powdering your nose when I turned up then...
weeerree coming up..and weeerree gunnnaa get the paarrttayyy starteeeddd :green:

Yeeha get the party started on a Saturday night.........:lol:

Photoshop babes Get yourself a santa hat pic and add it to you snowman pic :)

Thanks for my snowmans hat Oey, he looks the bussiness now :lol::hug:

Thanks for my snowmans hat Oey, he looks the bussiness now :lol::hug:

Lol the names Lellipop :)Oey is the mad one lol

just saw this thread and got super excited, then realised it was last years:cry:
what a great idea the tree looks fab, would be great to have something along the same lines this year, i'm a big fat show off and just want to see my face up in lights, or baubles as the case may be!:lol:

I see the tree has come out of the cupboard again. :) I reckon there is space enough for 10 more pics, so if anyone wants to go on that isnt there already, better send me your pic pronto.

[email protected]

thanks for adding me to the tree and for my aviator, your a star xx:hug:

I see the tree has come out of the cupboard again. :) I reckon there is space enough for 10 more pics, so if anyone wants to go on that isnt there already, better send me your pic pronto.

[email protected]

I've e-mailed you my ugly mug!:lol:

Latest posts

Back