Geeky Greetings From The Geek Stand!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
naturalnails said:
When I left I just about walked straight into Stephen Fry - he must have been at the Book Fair - I dont think he was on our side LOL.
Youre kidding Fiona! bet he has a secret nail fetish really, lol!
Glad you had a good time :biggrin:

just had a call from Lucia (Scattyfox)

She got 2nd place in the natural nail comp

Christine (Urban Geek) also got 2nd place in tip and overlay, not sure what division?

Caroline (crazy n creative?) got 1st in Fibreglass comp using the Fabric# system by designer Nails!!!

WELL DONE ALL YOU LOT!!!! :hug:

Aspirations said:
just had a call from Lucia (Scattyfox)

She got 2nd place in the natural nail comp

Christine (Urban Geek) also got 2nd place in tip and overlay, not sure what division?

Paula (crazy n creative?) got 1st in Fibreglass comp

WELL DONE ALL YOU LOT!!!! :hug:

At last well done xxxxxxxxxx:Love:
If its crazy and creative thats Caroline not paula

OOPS!! yes Caroline! sorry, was sitting here trying to think of her name :o

was defo crazy and creative though! lol

well done to all those!!! who else we waiting on results for?????

Well done girlies!!! xxx

Thats great news, well done to veryone so far.

Christine 2nd place fan bloody tastic, am so proud of you!
Scatty very well done you just keep on going from strength to strength.
Caroline (crazy 'n' creative) Whoooooooooooohoooo 1st place you go girl.

Proud of you all
Luv n hugs
Christi
x

Well done to everyone.

You are all winners for even having the courage to compete in the first place.

Well done everyone - Geeks rule! :biggrin:

Just spoke to Jess aka sparklepink she got joint 3rd :Love:
Paula got 4th
Cathie 12th
Cant remember the cat's they were in sure they will let us know
So well done girls :D

Caroline you must be thrilled with 1st place :D

Sassy Hassy said:
Well we all sat and watched GMG's Custom Blended Manicure Seminar with our Geek hats on!!! I'm the only one who still has their's on!!!!

Hi geeks, love from Sas at Excel xxx
Hi Sarah, I asked some other geeks if you were a the show today I wanted to say Hi, but nobody knew, I did see a load of geek hats at one point in the forum maybe you were in there then. I will have to wait until september, I do hope you had a great day, I did.

Well done everyonexxx

Hey all

What a fab day - it was just brilliant to meet so many other geeks....and to get a geeky hat!

OK piccy time - see who you can recognise!!! :)eek: first time I've uploaded a pic - so hope it works, bear with me if not and I'll sort it out!)

geeks@excel.jpg

Huge well done to all the geeky competitors ...you did us all proud!​

Zingara said:
Hey all

What a fab day - it was just brilliant to meet so many other geeks....and to get a geeky hat!

OK piccy time - see who you can recognise!!! :)eek: first time I've uploaded a pic - so hope it works, bear with me if not and I'll sort it out!)

View attachment 1852
OOOh yeah ...for once I recognise everyone lol!
You all look a right mad bunch, thanx for sharing!

Glorsclaws said:
OOOh yeah ...for once I recognise everyone lol!
You all look a right mad bunch, thanx for sharing!

what a nice pic! Recognise a couple of faces but not sure on most. Come on reveal who's who!

CLAIRELVICK said:
what a nice pic! Recognise a couple of faces but not sure on most. Come on reveal who's who!

Not very good at remembering everyone but the back row there was Nikki, Layla (Laystar) and Fiona (I think) then *Joanne* off to the side middle, I'm in the middle in front in pink vest with Clare (Oceana) to my right (with shades on head too)................. and I'm reeeeallly sorry ladies, I can't remember the other 2 names!! Please lay claim to yourselves!!

Aaaah, well done Glo - typing at the same time, but your way better than me at the names!!!:o

Wow what a fab day, just got home. Got sme funny looks on the way back driving with my geek hat on!!! Met loads of you, great to put faces to names.

Well done to everyone in the compertitions too

Latest posts

Back