Geeky Wedding tomorrow !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hug::hug::hug::hug:Many congratulations to you, Daniel and the girls and I hope the day goes wonderfully.:Love::Love::Love::Love:

Why Marriage? by Mari Nichols
Because to the depths of me, I long to love one person,
With all my heart, my soul, my mind, my body...

Because I need a forever friend to trust with the intimacies of me,
Who won't hold them against me,
Who loves me when I'm unlikable,
Who sees the small child in me, and
Who looks for the divine potential of me...

Because I need to cuddle in the warmth of the night
With someone who thanks God for me,
With someone I feel blessed to hold...

Because marriage means opportunity
To grow in love in friendship...

Because marriage is a discipline
To be added to a list of achievements...

Because marriages do not fail, people fail
When they enter into marriage
Expecting another to make them whole...

Because, knowing this,
I promise myself to take full responsibility
For my spiritual, mental and physical wholeness
I create me,
I take half of the responsibility for my marriage
Together we create our marriage...

Because with this understanding
The possibilities are limitless.

I'm so sorry I never got the chance to send you a card but I hope this says it all xx:hug:

Congratulations to you both,have a wonderful day :hug:

Congratulations to you both & have a wonderful day from jane xxxx

small%20couple.JPG

V, Daniel and girls, hoping that your circle of happiness is eternal. Best wishes and hugs from my family to yours. :hug:

Blimey, that seems to have come round quick, seems like only last week she was telling us she was engaged! Good luck Victoria! xxx

Two hands to hold forever,
Two arms to be embraced by eternally,
Two eyes to gaze into for always,
Two lips to kiss so passionately.
Two souls fused by commitment,
Two names written in the stars above,
Two lives intertwined by God,
Two hearts joined by the purest love.

Best wishes and have a great day :hug:

Have a wonderful day, and enjoy every second.
love and hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WOW:eek::cry: Four pages of well wishes!

Thanks ever so much!
I haven't finished uploading my pics yet, doing that later tonight.
But I want you all to know that I thought of you that day.
I had a small table set up with a framed collage of Geek pictures, and all the bonbonniers arranged around the picture. I made sure everyone knew of my special friends from across the great big blue.
I also mentioned you in my speech :green:

Which, I will share with you now..... because I know of no other way to say thanks....
It was a beautiful day. The sun shone, there was all kinds of chaos to make me nuts :lol: but a fabulous day none the less.
I'll post more to my blog later, but here's my speech and at least one pic to tide you all over :green:

Thank You.
Two words that mean so much, and yet can’t express enough all that’s behind them.
Today, we are surrounded by family and friends; some of whom who have thanked ME for sending them an invitation. But it is we that should be thanking them, and we DO.

Over the years of my life, I’ve dealt with a few speed bumps along the road. And every time I thought that there was no way I could get up, there was someone to lend me a hand. For every moment I found myself in the dark, and alone, there was someone to bring light and share my burden with me; lightening my load.

People are often surprised by the kindness given unto them by others, most especially these days, when it seems such a rarity about the world. And while I am still often caught by the same surprise….most especially lately, afterwards, I ask myself “why am I surprised?”. I know the hearts of those I consider my friends and family. I know how very special they are. Why am I surprised that they would do so very, very much to make this day happen? Why should I question that they would go the extra mile, when I know exactly what kind of people I am surrounded by. From the invitations that you received, to the dinner we are about to eat, to the Marks & Spencer’s Humbugs in the bonbonniers all the way from England that you will safekeep, and so much more than I had ever hoped for. All of this is from all of you..
I thought on the question, and realized something. I realized the question was never “why did they do it”, but rather “why did they do it for us”.
The answer is overwhelming.

WE thank you, for all of it. We will have this day to treasure always in our hearts.
And while I store away mementos, and piece together a scrapbook or two; although I will treasure all of my souvenirs…..What I will treasure most is not the trinkets, but the message from the hearts of all of you, and a few that couldn’t be present.

Two words: Thank you.
They mean so much and say so little of what’s behind them.

ps: the last pic is me with all my fav gal pals that I've known for YEEEARRRRRS

Attachments

• IMG_3702.jpg
    IMG_3702.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_3724.jpg
    IMG_3724.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_3792.jpg
    IMG_3792.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 143
Your speech is wonderful bought a tear to my eye and you look beautiful xxx

your speech was lovely, and woohooo us geekys got a mention lol

hope you have a long and happy marriage gal

xxxxx:hug::hug::hug:

ps, the dress looked gorgeous and so did you , (love the hair hun)

what a lovely looking couple you make chick xxxxx

Wow you look amazing hun:hug:

Congratulations on your special day,good luck for the future love and best wishes from england!

Zena xxxx

You looked stunning (hair was lush) and your speech was beautiful xxxxxx

aww love the speech and your pics are beautiful esp the one with you and hubby kissing :hug: and you look stunning hun , xxxxxx

You both looked lovely, glad you had a wonderful day :hug::hug:

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

You look amazing and I LOVE your hair !

Wishing you a long and happy future together :hug:

Marlise

:hug:OMG...... So sorry i missed this...:eek::eek::cry::cry:

Victoria,i hope you and your new hubby have the happiest next 50 years together. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:hug:

Gorgeous pics Victoria. You look so radiant in your photies hun :hug:. So pleased for you that things went well. Chaos on your wedding day is normal, lol :green:.

Wishing you much joy and future happiness. Ooh, please post some more piccies when you have a moment xx

VICTORIA ! Im sitting smiling away like an idiot here - good job nobody can see - its lovely to see your pictures they are heartwarming. You look like you are having a truly wonderful time and your dress is just gorgeous - you look amazing chick !

Thanks for taking the time to post - its so nice to see the conclusion -

Bless you !

Latest posts

Back