Gigi's 'Nail Class' mentor day at Leeds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can only wish that I was going, sadly i won't be there:cry:

why - if you need a lift - i got an empty seat flower

I really want to but i'm working. I would have booked the day off but I have already booked for time off for some more training so couldn't.

Have a great time guy's.

:hug::hug::hug: i'm going to this, so see you all there!

Don't think i am going to be able to make it :cry:
i will be thinking of you all :hug:
and if i get a chance i will find a way to be there

why - if you need a lift - i got an empty seat flower
Thanks G,
I would have taking you up on the offer but i cant gettime off from work, too many already off at the minute.... :hug:

I'll BRACE myself!! :lol: :hug:

you know you just lurrrve our hugs -

so who squeezed who the tightest - :hug:

Can we just turn up tomorrow? Hope so - would love to join in!!

Fabulous!!! See ya there....:hug:

you know you just lurrrve our hugs -

so who squeezed who the tightest - :hug:

Save some {{{hugs}}} for me G - I will be there for about 2ish :green:

I'm all set...clothes picked....products packed....and a big bag of GIANT chocolate buttons for the journey woooooo
See you all there xxx

I'm all set...clothes picked....products packed....and a big bag of GIANT chocolate buttons for the journey woooooo
See you all there xxx

Chocolate! now I thought I was all packed to go but you've started to give me ideas :lol: bet the co-op's still open......bye....(sound of footsteps pounding out the door)

I've got 2 bags of wine gums for my journey, hope I don't get breathalysed:green:

Oh well I'm off to bed, I have to get up in 6 hours:eek:

See you all tomorrow lovely geeks. I'll be that fat one in red trying not to:zzz::zzz::zzz:

:hug:

Have a good day guys, I wish I was going and not at work (nearly pulled a sickie lol).

I've got 2 bags of wine gums for my journey, hope I don't get breathalysed:green:

Oh well I'm off to bed, I have to get up in 6 hours:eek:

See you all tomorrow lovely geeks. I'll be that fat one in red trying not to:zzz::zzz::zzz:

Didnt see you needing a poke once hun. And stop putting yourself down!....:hug: hope you get home ok. Was a wicked day.
However I cant help thinking that there was fewer people turned up than what said they were going, All good though more of Gigi's expertise just for us.
Jen xx

I couldnt make it and i soooo wanted to go ...... had to put clients first as only 2nd week in new salon.....

Glad you had a great day x

I had my name down to attend but couldn't make it either...well I could have but wouldn't have got there til late afternoon :cry: Glad you all had a great day with Geeg...did any geeks take photos?? :hug:

I had an AMAZING day... loved every minute of it....
meeting up with all my lovely friends again, and learning nail techniques from Gigi (who better....c'mon really..you can't beat that imo)
....plus product chemistry
It was fabulous.... I can't wait to go again, I wish I lived closer.. I would move in lol..I'd camp on the stairs untill opening time every night :green:

Oooooo and if you wan't to see pics I have a good one of Jens boobs :eek: But I am afraid they must stay with me under lock and key lol

I had a fab afternoon, even though I couldn't join in!

Lovely to see people there - some of whom I have worked out who they are on the salon geek (MWHAHAHA laughs a very loud evil laugh and then says if you are not my friend will you be?) :lol::lol:

Great day and Gigi :hug: like I said you are such an inspiration - my brush will have to be reserectued from it's worm coffin and work :lol:

love n snuggs Deb xx

ps btw did G go in the morning??? did I miss her??

GIMME THE DIRTY DETAILS:!::!::!:

Awwwwwwwwww come on, have a heart.
This poor Canuck couldn't go. I live vicariously through the rest of you. Paint me a visual pic, what'd you see, what'd you do, who was all there...... etc etc etc.......

I WANT DETAILS..

pretty please?????:cry:

(oh yes, and links to pics would be FAB!!!!)

Latest posts

Back