Glitter fade tutorial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!! ima gel user, but i still found that brilliant, it's so much easier seein it rather than reading it (not takin away from the fab writen tutorials here btw x) do u work with gel too jo? id love to see how others do their gel....well done again...excellent idea..x

NoticeableNails said:
Hi Geeks!

I spent my quiet day having a play around and I thought I'd have a go at making a video tutorial. I got the inspiration from Layla and her recent fab tutorials.
So I got my cam & mini tripod out and had some fun.
Then I got a headach piecing it all together in the video editing package.
I just wanna know if it was worth all the effort?!:rolleyes:

Here is the link;
Click here:Look_righ "Glitter Fade Tutorial"

What do you think?
Any suggestions?

Thanks
Thanx for the FAB tutorial! I had a play last night, (i've uploaded the result into my gallery), and it was fun!
Mine is obviously not as good as yours, but practice makes perfect!
Thanx again!xx:Love:
PS: i have'nt got togrips with the floweres though, thats gonna take a lot more practice!lol!

That was really great. You made it look easy!!!

I'm inspired to have a go myself. Thanks for sharing that hun xxxx:hug:

Wonderfully done!

That was fab really enjoyed it. please do some more!

am gutted :sad: i cannot open the video

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: can`t open it, and really want to see it.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

gemmac said:
am gutted :sad: i cannot open the video
[B said:
mariacarla[/B]]:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: can`t open it, and really want to see it.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sorry Guys! I have updated my website and the link didn't work.
I have corrected this now, so it should work, if it doesnt please let me know.
Its does take a little time to load so be patient.
:D

That was grate thank you so much, wow!!!:wink2:

i enjoyed every minute of your tutorial keep up the good work,hope there are lots more to come.:) :)

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At Last

Fantastic, thanks for showing your fab work, I wish all tutorial were done on video some are just writing and I'm like huh??!??

i enjoyed it and yes it was worth the effort!! When i've completed ezflow training hope i will be that artistic. Well done!!!!

cheerio dazzle (nat)

Great.... I cant wait to it on my nails. Thanks :lol:

I cannot open the link:cry:

love your work it's lovely

wow, that was lovely!! Thank you for sharing

i enjoyed watching that so much it was fantastic...thankyou im just starting to try glitters ect so that has helped me loads nice to see brush control too without trying to picture it for yourself,
this site is truly amazing i have told all my mates about it and this is a good example why!!!
well done hun luv emmx

I have so much respect for you being able to do the glittery nail, and for recording it and making a mini video. but...... and its only a small but, if possible could the clips of you doing the nail be a little longer and the bits with the words on, as i struggled reading it quickly, i have never seen it done before and it was great to see it done!!
Well done you!!!!

Latest posts

Back