Hampshire Geek Meet - the reunion!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sunday is good and I can do the 9th or the 16th, but can we go somewhere a bit further north.....??? Maybe Winchester or somewhere? I'll still come if it's Portsmouth again of course......!!

I second the vote for a bit further north, if possible! Still more than happy to come to Portsmouth if it is there, but it is a bit of a trek :D

I second the vote for a bit further north, if possible! Still more than happy to come to Portsmouth if it is there, but it is a bit of a trek :D
I dont mind where Vetty and Andy,you make some suggestions??Im sure we can all travel a bit more this time:hug:

I dont mind where Vetty and Andy,you make some suggestions??Im sure we can all travel a bit more this time:hug:

There's a few italian restaurants in Winchester (just googled it and there's a Prezzo which looks nice......). Tbh, it's not a part of the world I know personally but it's just that bit nearer me than right on the south coast (being in landlocked Swindon, lol!)......

Open to other suggestions though..... Andy's more local than me to Hampshire....

Winchester would be so lovely,i dont mind portsmouth but im sure there are some nice restaurants in Winchester:)

There's a few italian restaurants in Winchester (just googled it and there's a Prezzo which looks nice......). Tbh, it's not a part of the world I know personally but it's just that bit nearer me than right on the south coast (being in landlocked Swindon, lol!)......

Open to other suggestions though..... Andy's more local than me to Hampshire....
It would be so nice to meet you finally Yvette...can husbands attend?

I really dont mind,been to Winchester before and it's not that far away.

Can Midland geeks come to ?! :)

There are some lovely restaurants in Winchester city centre, and lots of price options too. It's also fairly easy to get to by train or car (plenty of car parking and the station is only 10 minutes from the centre). I would travel wherever the Geeks wanted to go, though :D

There are some lovely restaurants in Winchester city centre, and lots of price options too. It's also fairly easy to get to by train or car (plenty of car parking and the station is only 10 minutes from the centre). I would travel wherever the Geeks wanted to go, though :D
Yes Andy,Ive been there shopping and ended up in ASK,that was very nice too.

I will get train if we do have it there as I live fairly close to train station here so ideal.

Juliette you are more than welcome as is anyone else for that matter.xx

Yvette did such a fab job of organising us all last year - it was such a lovely afternoon and a brilliant choice of restaurant, what are your thoughts on places, Yvette?

Papagello's is a fab itallian restuarant in Winchester and is almost right across from the train station. For a group booking though I would thorougly recommend Ask. Great food great service and used to bigger parties!

Hubby and I used to live in Winchester so know it really well. Gimmie a shout if you need more info!

can a Sussex geek come???????? :)

Course you can hon! Is Winchester ok with you?

I'll be driving so if anyone near Pompey wants a lift give me a shout

Papagello's is a fab itallian restuarant in Winchester and is almost right across from the train station. For a group booking though I would thorougly recommend Ask. Great food great service and used to bigger parties!

Hubby and I used to live in Winchester so know it really well. Gimmie a shout if you need more info!

Ask is a great idea, it's right at the top of the town too, so really easy for peeps to find...

I would love to come too. :green:
When is it likely to be and what kind of time?

I would love to come too. :green:
When is it likely to be and what kind of time?

if its in winchester ill be going via the m25 then down the m3 so could pick you up on the way....... altho for me it will depend when it is too

Jess
xox

:green: OO that would be lovely Jess! :hug:

Lets hope the dates work out, it would be great to finally meet some geeks!

if its in winchester ill be going via the m25 then down the m3 so could pick you up on the way....... altho for me it will depend when it is too

Jess
xox

ASK do lovely food,well the one in Winchester does anyway,shame you're not going to be there this time Jackie maybe we could have more of a chat eh!!:hug:xx

Looks like Winchester it is then! Ask sounds a popular choice, anyone have telephone number or email addy?

So what's the best date, 9th or 16th?

I'm upto 12 without partners. What is the general consensus on that - have to say my other half is going to stay and have kids for me so ......

Looks like Winchester it is then! Ask sounds a popular choice, anyone have telephone number or email addy?

So what's the best date, 9th or 16th?

I'm upto 12 without partners. What is the general consensus on that - have to say my other half is going to stay and have kids for me so ......

I will be coming alone,and ASK is fine with me.Either dates for me hun.:hug:

i cant do the 16th as we are all going out for a big family meal to celebrate my nans 90th

plus its a bit too close to crimbo week and that is horrid busy for me!... (can you tell im dreading it already!...lol)

Latest posts

Back