Hampshire Geek Meet - the reunion!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can we make it about 2pm sit down please if thats ok with everyone? Big boy plays footy on a Sunday and don't really want to miss it if possible...but saying that I'll obviously go along with the majority:green:

Last year was perfect timing for us too....I think we met about 1 and then ate about 2. Too alte would be difficult for us with Morgandie.

And the menu looks great!

Woo hoo, I can't wait.

BTW, also hoping Carend will be coming, was chatting to her on pm the other day and am trying to get her along!:)

Gonna miss Sass though!:cry:

I am happy to order from the xmas menu....... Just noticed stuffed mushrooms on the other menu (yummy!)........ But I can give the mushrooms a miss Lol
2 ish sounds good

Don't really mind what time or what menu :)
Easy to please, me :lol::lol:

OK all booked!

We are booked for 14 at 2pm on Sunday 9th December.

They have asked me to get menu choices to them by 2nd December - so could you all let me know what you want.

Hope this is all ok for you - just had a thought, Zingara do you need a highchair for Morgandie?

:hug:

Zingara do you need a highchair for Morgandie?

:hug:

That would be great if they have one thanks. if not, then a regular chair and we can bring a booster seat.

We'll bring her food though....I don't see any purees or mush on the menu! lol! But will let you have our menu choices ASAP!

You are star, again, sorting all of this out!

Sorry to cry off geeks; I'm not going to be able to make this fab event. :cry:
I hope you all have a great time and look forward to seeing the pics

Hello all!

Sorry to nag, but could you all let me have your menu choices, I've had a few via pm, but really need to get info collated and sent to restaurant.

Thanks xx

Hello all!

Sorry to nag, but could you all let me have your menu choices, I've had a few via pm, but really need to get info collated and sent to restaurant.

Thanks xx

ooops i nrly forgot....... ill pm you now hunnio :)

Jess xox

Just spoken to ASK, and they've said that we don't have to have the christmas menu, but whatever menu we choose, we all have to order from the same menu - if that makes any sense!

So upto you guys xx

I'm happy to order from either. Spoke to Jess and Lauri and think they would both prefer the normal menu if possible...there is more choice on that one.

Ive pmd you with my choices I dont mind if I have to change though to other menu, whatever....:green:

We're happy to go with whatever the majority wants! Both look yummy!

I don't mind either menu, but isn't the Xmas one a set price?

Id prefer to choose of the normal menu but am cool with the xmas one to :)

It is...but you'd be hard pushed to spend any more than that on the normal menu.

I don't mind what menu we choose, but I need to have the info to Ask by end of this week - so could you all let me know your choices so I can collate them. :hug:

Yes it is a set price. As long as we make a note of how much our meals cost when we order, we should be ok when it comes to paying the bill. Hopefully...:lol:

I'm quite happy to collate the choices, and put a total price by the side and bring it with me if that makes things easier??????

Just to add, that the items I liked off the "normal" menu came to £16.95 - so not much difference.

I'm confused, lol

It doesn't take much...

Do we need to decide (as a group) which menu we are choosing from otherwise we might all be giving you choices from two different menus??

Latest posts

Back