Has anyone seen a wooden xmas tree anywhere??????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elfprincessem

Reaction score
Help!!!!!!!!!

Desperate times call for desperate measures! Ive tried and looked EVERYWHERE and this is my last hope.....

Ive seen wooden christmas trees in mags etc and I cant find one anywhere! I dont mean the fibre optic one, i mean like a real tree thats almost lost all of its pine needles and is just brown wood, very earthy looking and rustic.

Has ANYONE seen any of these anywhere please????

Thanks in advance everyone xxx

Are they not all made out of wood?:)

Sorry, couldn't resist xxxx When I used to teach, I went out into the local woods with my class and we used to get fallen branches. Take them back to class, 'plant' them in a bucket of sand and decorate. We even used to paint white 'snow' on them.

Is that any good?

Joy x

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah thats a nice idea, but it was more of a full tree i was thinking of, i'm even thinking about buying a real one and trying to dry it out in time for xmas, lol, so theres only the twigs left. I'm not wanting to spray it, my house has a very earthy, natural look, and it would be perfect.

Thanks anyway though!

XXX

You could maybe try IKEA or Internationale?

Trees?....made out of wood?? :eek:....it'll never catch on!

I was going to suggest John Lewis, as they tend to be the ones with the new twist on Christmas trees every year, black christmas trees a couple of years back and then upside down ones last year. Nice link High Hopes!

Thats exactly what i was looking for, but i see they are sold out at JL.
I have one in my salon that was a HUGE willow branch that someone lobbed of a tree from there garden for me a few years ago. We have it out all year and it gets decorated at xmas, easter, etc and we have even hung hearts on it with client names on for donations to a charity fundraising event that we did.

Thanks for all the help everyone, Julia i LOVE that idea about the willow tree, very sweet :) Ive seen the JL one but its not the type i want unfortunately, its more of a traditional xmas tree shape as opposed to a normal tree (if that makes sense)

I'm actually getting to the point where i might have to buy a normal real xmas tree, dry it out, and pull of any stubborn pine needles until its bald! :lol:

XXXXX

Thanks for those joanna, ive seen the first link already, arent they gorgeous! xxx

Latest posts

Back