Having a lovely birthday with my gal and fiance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystal colleen

Reaction score
My daughter and fiance have made my bday lovely.They gave me a birthday card and inside my daughter had drawn me lots of little pictures and my fiance had slipped in a few hand written vouchers for me to use throghout the week lol thank god my gal can't read to well lol wink wink.I was wetting myself.

So they sang happy birthday to me and hip hip horays and I got a few barbies as prezzents from my gal and what ever else she found in her room which I thought was very sweet.

I went upstairs and my man has bought me spa stuff that goes into the bath and turnes to jelly so he said we shal try it out later with him a beer and me a wine.

Alot of people would prob think is that it but I'm so happy best birthday ever.xxxxx

Aww that's really sweet! Happy birthday!! :)

Aw happy birthday!! That's sounds lovely, enjoy the vouchers and jelly bath ;) xx

Happy Birthday Colleen, it all sounds lovely and very very thoughtful, have a great evening xx

Have a truly happy birthday!!! xxx

He even put clean crisp pjs out on the bead for the both of us lol.xx

Thankyou geeks lovely of you all.xxx

wishing you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, don't use all those vouchers at once now- lol xx

Happy birthday huni xxx

Ah happy birthday :) I think that's a lovely present :) enjoy!!x

That sounds like a lovely birthday Colleen. It's people, not prizes that count. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day. x

Happy birthday Hun. Your b'day sounds lovely memories are worth more than material things x x

Happy Birthday My Lovely! What thoughtful gifts... enjoy them :wink2: x

happy birthday! sounds like a fabulous day :) xxx

how sweet happy birthday hunni x x

happy birthday

Aww that's really sweet! Enjoy the jelly bath ;) Happy birthday!
Rhiannon x

That's so lovely...Hope my man does something similar next week for me...hmmm lol.

Happy birthday :) glad you've had a fabulous day xxx

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

Latest posts

Back