Help male body massage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silverbabe

Reaction score
hi please help i recently started advertising on gumtree a man has phoned me up about a massage he said that he only wanted his legs massaging and if possible would i do this to him with no pants or towel as this was his personal preference i have said no and he said would i do it for more money i said no i would not change my mind about this. No pants with a towel fine but not no towel he has agreed to come in tomorrow i work in a hairdressing salon with my own room at the back he is ringing to confirm his appointment in the morning should i say that his appointment has been cancelled as i feel uncomfortable with his persistance on the no towel situation i have been totally professional throughout the whole situation as you should be what does everyone think

This is dodgy please cancel his appointment. :hug: there is absolutely no reason to not wear pants or a towel if that is what you prefer. He probably wants to expose himself to you. Be safe. You poor thing.

id take a baseball bat in the room with me just in case :green: iv got all this to luck forward to. we have had calls at out 4* hotel asking if we do extra's :eek: ( no but i can tell them where they do) haha

oh goodness. cancel him. best to stay safe.

My tutor has always told me if you feel uncomfortable with treatment you have to do say NO! Not worth the risk hun, anything could happen. He has to be some kind of sick-o to want to make a woman feel that uncomfortable, especially one he doesnt know xxx

Do you know, as a sports masseur I have and do do men with no pants as they can get in the way. What worries me is that this is brought up - a genuine client would respect you not expect certain things from a treatment....after all, you are the professional expert. As for offering more money to do it..... well, they would have been it for me....
Personally, I would cancel.

sounds well dodgy I would definately let this one go. Take care.

Deffo a PERV! XX

Take some tiger balm/deep heat in with you. The seond he suggests anything tell him you missed a bit and shove some deep heat on his naughty bits lol!!!! He wont do it again lol!

If you feel uncomfortable don't do it! If his intentions are dodgy then he will take advantage of your vulnerability.

Explain this is a profesional massage and He must remain covered with a towel if he wears no pants, as yes they can get in the way but its still easier to move a towel, and plus you wouldnt want his meat and two veg to shrivel in the cold! Which heres another idea make the room so cold he would want to cover up lol!!!!

Minute he tries anything fling the hair salon door open and tell him hes a dirty pervert and to leave, I wouldnt allow him the time to put his pants on as I would be dialing the police lol!

I reckon he wont turn up though as they rarely do when they know they wont get what they want. I personally dont advertise massage in places like gumtree for that reason, that it does send the wrong message to a few people.

Luckily its only the odd weirdo, and generally all men are not out for 'other services' and are a staple part of most of our businesses these days.

So big thankyou to all those men that do appreciate professionalism!

Kate

Do not take him as a client, even if he turns round and agrees to wearing pants.
Any normal, unperverted man wouldn't request such things from a massage therapist.

Stay safe :hug:

He's already asked for "extras" if he pays more!

Do you know, as a sports masseur I have and do do men with no pants as they can get in the way. What worries me is that this is brought up - a genuine client would respect you not expect certain things from a treatment....after all, you are the professional expert. As for offering more money to do it..... well, they would have been it for me....
Personally, I would cancel.

Couldn't have said it better myself xx

when i first started out renting a room in a sunbed shop, i had a walk in client and he wanted a full body massage, as we got downstairs to the beauty room he then said 'could you just spend the time massaging my legs and bum?' i said sorry but i dont do the buttocks in males, he the said 'y not its not sexual,i just told his that i havnt been trained to do this so im afraid i can only massage ur legs' i told him to get undressed but leave his underwear on and il be down in a minute, he said 'its ok and started getting undresed' but i went upstairs anyway, wen i came down he was lying on his front with a towel on his bum, i started massaging the back of his legs and the turned him over to do the front and he was breathing weird and making funny noises and then he said 'i think u have a regular client now' and he parted his legs and i realised he had no underwear on!!! i said get dressed and went upstairs and burst out crying!! it was horrible i went in the back and told the owner of the salon, she went to the reception desk took his money an told him to never come back.
i went downstairs and the dirty perv had made a mess on my towels!!!!
i was so shocked it has scarred me for life!!

PLEASE CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT ESPECIALLY IF YOU DONT FEEL RIGHT ABOUT IT HUNI

Thanks for all your replies im gonna defo cancel him when he rings in the morning

Think you've made the right decision. When he phones, just tell him that you've had to cancel his appointment. Don't get involved in explanations and apologies. You're just opening the door for him to talk you back into taking him if you are a softie. If he asks for another appointment, just say you have decided to work female only, say goodbye and put the phone down. He sounds very dodgy to me!

I had the "can you rub my bum when you massage" comment. I usually do but did not for him and just massaged up to his knees on the legs after that. I worried I was imagining it and it was just an innocent comment but as he left he apologised for his behaviour and I never saw him again!

Selina your experience sounds much worse.

Most male clients are so lovely it's a shame a few jerks try it on and put some therapists off.

I must be really ugly or be really scary - I have never had a man do this to me! I'm gutted in a way cause I love a good laugh and I would send him out without his pants lol!

I have had the men get naked but purely by miscommunication and I just throw a towel over them and carry on.

I do massage, bums and tums on men too and never once have I had any one do anything dodgy.

I did have jason oranges brother come for a full body in college and he stripped to his birthday suit. I knew but wasnt bothered, until my very stuck up tutor went to tidy the sheets lifted them up and exposed him to the entire room lol! He was thrown out and banned from the beauty dept for life!

I reckon he wont call you or turn up, but defo cancel. He does sound so weird and hes probably the same guy working all the salons, so we think theres loads of pervs and its probably the one guy! Wouldnt it actually cost him less to go to a proper parlour!?!

Let us know how you get on.

Kate

EEWW deffo cancel babes

Think you've made the right decision. When he phones, just tell him that you've had to cancel his appointment. Don't get involved in explanations and apologies. You're just opening the door for him to talk you back into taking him if you are a softie. If he asks for another appointment, just say you have decided to work female only, say goodbye and put the phone down. He sounds very dodgy to me!

I would agree with this advice. He is asking for more than a massage, and taking him as a client would be very risky IMO. Please take care :hug:

hi please help i recently started advertising on gumtree a man has phoned me up about a massage he said that he only wanted his legs massaging and if possible would i do this to him with no pants or towel as this was his personal preference i have said no and he said would i do it for more money i said no i would not change my mind about this. No pants with a towel fine but not no towel he has agreed to come in tomorrow i work in a hairdressing salon with my own room at the back he is ringing to confirm his appointment in the morning should i say that his appointment has been cancelled as i feel uncomfortable with his persistance on the no towel situation i have been totally professional throughout the whole situation as you should be what does everyone think

My number one rule - always go with your gut. If you feel uncomfortable there's a good reason for it. Never second guess your feelings.

I'm quite happy to massage people naked covered with a towel but I've had one client who has tried on several occassions to be toweless. He no longer calls because he knows I won't give in.

Latest posts

Back