Hot Wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Want to come to Scotland for your hols and do a class here ????????????????

Want to come to Scotland for your hols and do a class here ????????????????

Well funnily enough, 3 separate clients in the last couple of weeks have recommended Scotland as a great place for a holiday. I'm ashamed to admit I've never been, so I think I need to rectify that this year, and if it means bringing a wax pot with me, all the better! :D

Well funnily enough, 3 separate clients in the last couple of weeks have recommended Scotland as a great place for a holiday. I'm ashamed to admit I've never been, so I think I need to rectify that this year, and if it means bringing a wax pot with me, all the better! :D

It is a fab place. My husband's from Edinburgh and I think if he could get a transfer there we'd be moving back tomorrow!!

Glasgow is even nicer:)

Well I have booked my train tickets so I know that I can get to Paddington but to be honest the tubes scare the life out of me :Scared: and I know I'll get lost!! :rolleyes: Is anyone else going via Paddington for the afternoon session?

(And yes, I am a country bumpkin at heart!!:lol::lol::o )

Well I have booked my train tickets so I know that I can get to Paddington but to be honest the tubes scare the life out of me :Scared: and I know I'll get lost!! :rolleyes: Is anyone else going via Paddington for the afternoon session?

(And yes, I am a country bumpkin at heart!!:lol::lol::o )

Does your train from home arrive in Paddington, Debs? I can help you with tube connections, so don't panic - and I'm an island boy, we don't even have trains where I come from, so I know exactly how you feel! :D :lol: x

Does your train from home arrive in Paddington, Debs? I can help you with tube connections, so don't panic - and I'm an island boy, we don't even have trains where I come from, so I know exactly how you feel! :D :lol: x

It does yes. I can get that far!:lol:

I never know on the tubes, whether I'm meant to be going north or south and I know I sound stupid but whenever I've been on them before I've had someone with me who knew where we were going.:rolleyes:

It does yes. I can get that far!:lol:

I never know on the tubes, whether I'm meant to be going north or south and I know I sound stupid but whenever I've been on them before I've had someone with me who knew where we were going.:rolleyes:

No worries Debs, I'll look into it for you and send you directions :)

Lycon has been around since the 1970's and it is tried and tested. Their rosette is incredible for brazillians and bikini and their lycojet waxes are great for stubborn hair or faces as you can go over and over the same spot without irritation. It is also not stringy like so many waxes. It peels off so easily with very little discomfort.

just looked into train fares, £66 ouch! so had a look at national express.....£12 for the journey then just need my travel card, ooh i love a bargain! MORE MONEY TO SPEND ON FAB NEW WAXES!!!:green:

I cant make the afternoon slot!
Is anyone interested?
Can you please speak to Andy?

Sorry to bump this again folks, but we have a couple more spaces that have become available if anybody wants to join us in the morning or afternoon - PM me or send me an email! :D

Andy x

So excited - can't wait for tomorrow!!

See you all then!
:green:

So excited - can't wait for tomorrow!!

See you all then! :green:

Me too, it will be great to meet you all - I'm starting to feel a bit nervous, so please be nice to me, lol! :D x

Me too, it will be great to meet you all - I'm starting to feel a bit nervous, so please be nice to me, lol! :D x

Don't worry Andy, we all love you for organising it! :)

I am really jealous guy's so have a fab time:hug:

Latest posts

Back