Hot Wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just waiting for an answer from hubby to see if he can have the kids that day - I've already checked the train times!!! :lol::lol:

Will email you when I know for sure.

And I'll say it again - you are a star Andy!!

well just managed to get hubby to switch his day off. He was not a happy bunny. But I am now lol.

Have opted for the afternoon one so if anyone wants to meet up before hand or even on the train pm me.

Euroblonde has literally turned my waxing business around and my clients love it so its going to be a great interesting session

Cant wait

What have you let yourself in for Andy

I'm really interested but I'm not sure I can get the day off work, as I'll only just be back from my 2 week holiday. I'll have to do some begging and see if you've got any places left. Thanks for the offer I'll keep my fingers crossed.:)

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! i am going to the morning session - who else is?!

I'm going in the afternoon! :)

im for the afternoon.

mainly as the tickets are cheaper if you travel after 9 as you avoid the congestion with the commuters.

cant wait counting down the days as we speak lol

should be great fun :) and educational of course

i'm going in the morning, can't wait! xx

I'm going in the afternoon, it's gonna be great!!

A million thanks to Andy for organising it.

Thanks to everyone who has booked so far, I'm hoping it'll be a fun and informative day for all of us!

Just to clarify - this isn't a Brazilian waxing workshop, although there will be time to discuss techniques and tips with each other about this if you choose. It's more of an opportunity to play with the new style non-strip waxes, learn some tricks and share experiences with each other.

To get plenty of practice with the wax, we'll be working on each other's legs, underarms, face (and bikini lines for the brave!), and if anyone has a willing male victim they want to bring with them I'll share a few techniques for waxing chaps too :D So throw that razor away and get growing, lol! :lol:

For those who want to meet earlier or travel together, I've added the Geeky names of those who have booked to the previous page - if you'd rather not have your name shown, please just let me know and I'll remove it from the post. Oh, and if your name is there but you haven't had your confirmation email from me, check your junk mail folder or send me a quick PM :)

Really looking forward to meeting you all! :green:

Andy x

Thankyou Andy:green:
Richard thanks you too....hes volunteered as a model if you want....and let me warn you his back has ALOT of hair

he is nervous so be gentle with him:rolleyes::lol:

Will be joining you guys who are booked on the afternoon session - cant wait!:lol:

Got my confirmation email! Morning session for me!!!!! Thanks Andy

yippee! i'm in for the afternoon session, and can't wait. see you there xx:)

Minipig007 - can i ask you where you did your training with Lycon? Was it in the UK?

Hi,
Yes, we had the Lycon trainer visit us just before the spa opened. I did, however, hear a romour (well, the spa i used to work at told me before it closed down a few months ago) that Lycon were closing their UK distribution.....

I wish i could go to the wax workshop - i would LOVE to... but i've been off work for two weeks as i've been in hospital and i've used up all my holiday allowance.... BOOOOOO!

The Thalgo training rooms are LOVELY.. i love the huge aquarium they have in one of them... i watched those fish every day for three weeks!!

I wish i could go to the wax workshop - i would LOVE to... but i've been off work for two weeks as i've been in hospital and i've used up all my holiday allowance.... BOOOOOO!

The Thalgo training rooms are LOVELY.. i love the huge aquarium they have in one of them... i watched those fish every day for three weeks!!

We'd love to have you join us Katrina, but if you are unable to come this time round I will hopefully run another session in August (providing it all goes well on the 9th, lol!)

The Thalgo training rooms are indeed really nice - lots of natural light, really spacious and peaceful. I'm looking forward to running the workshop there.

Only 2 spaces left! :eek: :D

Andy x

Yay!! I'll see you all in the afternoon session.:green:

(Who's bringing the cream cakes then?):lol:

Yay!! I'll see you all in the afternoon session.:green:

(Who's bringing the cream cakes then?):lol:

Er, I thought you were...
Not sure what state they'll be in after a train journey from Devon though.

Glad you can make it!

Quick bump as we now have a space free in the afternoon. Spread the word! :D x

When are you coming to Edinburgh????????????????????????:hug:

Don't care what day it is I am first to be booked:)

Latest posts

Back