How embarrassed were you?...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bit rude this one, but funny.

Years ago i worked in a male dominated sales office (you know the type - testosterone-fuelled, massive competitiveness etc)

One day i was typing a sales proposal for max who had notoriously bad hand-writing. The proposal was very urgent, and all the sales teams had just finished a morning meeting so the office was PACKED. Having a bit of trouble with the addressee's name, and not having time to take the draft over to max, i shouted, very loudly across the office "Max, is this seamen on this proposal?"

OMG having realised what i just shouted out, i nearly died, as did the whole office! I was never allowed to forget that one.

Some of you may have read this already, but for all the newer members...........http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/50876-my-embarrassing-story-forced-tell.html

O.M.F.G ! That has got to be one of the funniest threads I have ever read on here lmao....ive had tears streaming down my face reading that....and then just as I try and compose myself I get to the other thread from Oey (Theresa) on page 3....I nearly didnt read that as I couldnt cope with any more face ache pmsl! :lol::lol: these stories are gonna make laugh in my sleep tonight :lol::lol: Im just pleased to hear that Adele didnt end up encasing the pube....imagine buffing the shine up n then seein that lil beauty appear! lmao

I've called a client by mistake and said "hello mum"! :eek:

Hi All,
This is not an embarassing story of me, BUT it is for a Hairdressing salon owner who I rented rooms from.:irked:
I had been renting the 2 rooms for a few months when I noticed that my things were being moved, just a little, as I did not go in every day I assumed the other girls wers using my beauty rooms as a staff room.:lol:
OH NO !!! I soon discovered that my brand new beauty couch, which I had not yet used was broken........told hubby,:confused: he said bring it home, it was the portable type, and he would fix it, his words were "one of those with big fat ar*es have been sitting on it........NO.....the salon owner was having an affair, and had been Bo**ing away on it and they broke it.:Grope: She never told me !!!!!!!!!!!! Some one else did.
But she did say one day "did you notice your nail desk had been moved?" :mad: I replied yes and I have noticed for some time things being moved, then she fessed up to spending the night in my beauty room on a blow up mattress with her boyfriend!!!!!!!!! :irked: She did leave her hubby and is still with the new lover. I left very soon after, just couldn't cope with the thought of what was going on in my rooms ugh!!!!! :lol:

But she did say one day "did you notice your nail desk had been moved?" :mad: I replied yes and I have noticed for some time things being moved, then she fessed up to spending the night in my beauty room on a blow up mattress with her boyfriend!!!!!!!!! :irked: She did leave her hubby and is still with the new lover. I left very soon after, just couldn't cope with the thought of what was going on in my rooms ugh!!!!! :lol:

How damn unprofessional of her and how unfair on her husband...and not to mention you. You poor thing. She needs a :Grope:

WEll I went to work and apologissed for the random text the other night, I said it sounded rude but it wasn't meant to, that I'd got a new phone (blag) and I used predictive text and wasn't sure what numbers I was sending texts to pmsl and just got on with my work.

She was impressed with my work as she said she'd referred me to the girls at work.

At least we've had a laugh on here and me and the toyboy I am seeing had a giggle too trying to think up an excuse. x:lol:

Many, many moons ago (I was about 17) I worked as a typist on the second floor for a company selling doors. Twice a week we had a delivery of wood and we all got to know the van driver very well. He had a really raucous sense of humour and we girls loved teasing him. He always had his trousers low due to his big belly. Anyhow, one day he was backing out of the van (with the builders bum on show) and the girls dared me to call out something rude, so I shouted out of the winder "Oi, h**ry a**!" Yup, you've guessed it - it was another van driver!! :o I've never moved so quick, or since!! :lol:

My husband who was a traffic policeman had very sore lips and nicked my cherry lipsalve.After a few hours out in the cold on the motorways he rubbed it hard round and round his lips and went on to deal with an accident ,directing people about and dealing with pick up lorries etc .When he looked in the mirror later he realised he looked like he was wearing bright red lipstick.He didnt know it was a coloured one.
PMSL that is a classic, teach him for knicking ya lip salve eh?
:lol:
Jen x

This happened to someone i know but thought i would share cos it cracked me up!
She used to work for Ann Summers and they were asked to test some of the stuff out. She tested some love balls and went walking round our local town. She just entered Marks and Spencers and the alarms went off!
The security guards marched her to the office and she had to explain that it was the love balls that had set off the alarm. She ended up having to retrieve the offending items to get them to believe her and she was absolutely mortified. I couldn't stop laughing :lol:

She used to work for Ann Summers and they were asked to test some of the stuff out. She tested some love balls and went walking round our local town. She just entered Marks and Spencers and the alarms went off!
The security guards marched her to the office and she had to explain that it was the love balls that had set off the alarm. She ended up having to retrieve the offending items to get them to believe her and she was absolutely mortified. I couldn't stop laughing :lol:
Oh my god!!! I would have moved town:o

OMG!!:Scared:
She must have been so embarrassed hahaha

Ahhh! I thought they were made of plastic??

One time I was making phone calls from home trying to get some answers to a question I had (can't recall what it was now). I had rung this number and that number, kept getting put on hold for long periods at a time or told to call this place and that place, where I would be put on hold some more!! After a long time of this I was getting really annoyed b/c I was getting the run around. Finally I get a hold of one lady who goes to put me on hold and I yell, "No! Don't put me on hold". The phone goes quiet, and I start swearing my head off, insulting this woman, calling her all manner of names... when she finally says, "I'm still here, I haven't put you on hold"... I was mortified!! :eek:

oh no hahah feel for everybody!!! i embarrass myself all the time.

once when i was 18 i was going out with a new bf and his mates. So we ended up drinking quite a lot then their gfs came and were playing catch up and kept getting me drinks too im only very small and drank far far too much, my new bf could see i was very drunk and on the next round got me a glass of water. I was so angry lol and then had a huge argument with him cos i wanted wine not water, THEN i started being sick, i had had spag bol for dinner and it was coming out of my nose and everything, all the way up his street i had to stop and be sick. it was terrible, the next day i was mortified, it turns out i had ended up crying, telling him i loved him etc etc, couldnt have been that bad as we stayed together for 4 yrs after. hahah.

Sorry another alcohol related one...
omg im so embarrassed about this one... a little rude sorry.
Another time with my most recent guy i had gone round and we were drinking in his house has he was going back to iraq the next day, he is a bodyguard so pretty big so i didnt realise i could never drink what he was drinking, again i ended up being sick all over, in the middle of erm getting to it, i ended up running to his bathroom naked and crying and being sick for ages, hahah it was like a scene from the exorsist apparently, in my alcohol fueled mess i was crying because i didnt want him to go back to iraq and get killed or hurt etc hahah the nextday i felt rough as anything and had to drive him to airport, he still talks about it now. ewww.

hahah

Last August, I went up to Yorkshire with my (now) Fiancee and his parents to meet the rest of the family (they always have a get together on the bank holiday). All was going well and we had had a good day. We went to the local pub in the evening had a few ciders and headed back for an indian takeaway.
I took the list along with my Fiancees cousin to the takeaway place to make the order.
As the restaurant didnt serve alcohol (one of those where you take your own) I said Id have a J20 and headed to the loo.
I get back and the drinks on the counter so I start drinking and having a chat with the cousin and the guy behind the counter whilst waiting.
Obviously due to the cider Id had I hadnt realised that my J20 had been spiked with Vodka.
Got back to the house with the currys, unpacked and handed them out. The next thing I remember, Ive taken a bit of my curry and start feeling sick.
I get up and go to the bathroom except that someone is already in there so end up redecorating the kitchen (I cleaned up after myself whilst still v drunk) and spent the rest of the night continuing to throw up and apologising over and over to my other half.
The next day I (with a major hangover) went to Bridlington beach for the day with the rest of the family who had all been there the night before, couldnt look them in the eye.
The Other halfs uncle (whos kitchen I redecorated) just said 'dont worry, you arent the first and wont be the last to throw up in my kitchen'

Had to share this one :green:
Driving the bus today and suddenly a girls voice, very out of tune starts singing Madonna's Like a Virgin:eek: I looked back in the mirror and there is this teenage girl sat a few rows back, eyes closed earphones in, bopping away in her seat. Before I got to the next bus stop she's into Papa don't preach, still badly out of tune and not keeping her voice down at all:lol:
So I pulled into the stop and looking back at the passengers with a smile I said, will someone please give that girl a prod before my ears start to bleed.
Well the guy behind her did and she jumped a bit, yanked her ear piece out and six passengers spontaneously sang the next line of the song.
Bless her she was so red and we were all laughing so much, you know when you daren't meet anyone's eyes in case you start each other of again? Poor kid, bet that's the last time she forgets where she is:)

Latest posts

Back