How many wax pots do you have on the go?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynne Baker

Lynne The Skin!
Reaction score
At the moment I have one big wax pot for my hot wax and two Perron Rigot cartridge holders. If I do a full body wax on a man, followed by a Braz, I can find myself running low on hot wax and I'm thinking that I need to get another pot. I also think I need to be more economical with my wax, but lately I seem to have had a lot of very hirsute chaps in!

So, I was just interested in how many wax pots you guys have on the go at any one time!

I have one 1000cc of Strip and a 1000cc of Non Strip. If I run the risk of running out of any it would normally be strip wax.

I used to have three heaters, but one of them broke so I need to get another one.

Mat

How much of a body do you do with strip wax, Mat?
I do the back, chest, abs, legs with strip, and depending on how the planet's are aligned I might do the arms with non strip. I do underarms and intimate with non strip.

I have one 1000cc of Strip and a 1000cc of Non Strip. If I run the risk of running out of any it would normally be strip wax.

Mat

Same here... plus I have a small 500cc heating a spare can of strip wax so that I can top up my larger pot if necessary during a busy day. I can top up the non strip easy enough as required with it being in beaded format when cold.

:hug:

2 pots - one for strip and one for non-strip.
If I find i am running low and need restocking asap i will put the new wax pot(strip) in the microwave ( lid off) for a couple of minutes just to soften. Cuts down on the waiting time.

I do pretty much everywhere with strip, the following with non-strip:

Dangly bits
Underarms
Neck / hairline
Ears

Ooh Jen, I think you have just solved my dilema! I think I may just get a small heater to keep a spare pot warm to topup when with when needed.

Mat

I have a 1000cc of berins strip wax, although sometimes i put the perron rigot strip wax in (bit like you lynne-depends on how the planets are aligned-lol) , 1000cc of berins non-strip wax and a perron rigot cartridge holder.
I could probably do with a 500cc for my strip wax as the berins come in smaller tins and it's a pain in the proverbial to put it in the 1000cc :)

gosh! it sounds like you need a massive pot!!! ha. we have two on the go all the time. and we are also thinking about a roller heater too as we are busy wakers at the mo!

tigi

xxx

it's a far-too-hot nightmare - and I'll change it when it breaks but I have a dual 500 Babyliss thing for non-strip and 1000 for stripwax. Not been caught short running our of non-strip yet - but it's run close for stripwax. If it's looking dodgy my plan is to lift the pot and drop a stock tin in to get heating whilst I'm still working.

Jason.

oh, and tigi - did you want to change the spelling of 'busy wakers'? :o :)

I'm a "busy waker" too :lol:
2x 1000 pots on go: one hard, one soft wax.
Then an extra 500cc pot of hard wax....a great reserve when I'm back to back with intimate....keeps me going when I've topped big one up and it's heating through. My 500 small pot also a god send being freelance...I can get a good few braz's out of it when I'm on the go.
:hug:

I've got a 1000 strip wax, and 2 x 500 hot waxes on the go. I've got that same far-too-hot Babyliss heater too Jason. Gotta get rid of it because even on the lowest setting hot wax is nearly too hot.

i have 3 heaters on all the time. 1 strip wax , 1 fast set none strip and one standard set non strip. i was finding some people have such hot little bottys that waiting for the wax to set was taking up precious time but now i have 3 im much quicker.

i use one non strip wax pot and one strip and two roller wax cartridges, fly through waxing with them
clients love it

Ummmm... I have eight pots and two sets of roll-ons.......not all in the same room though. In the main wax room I have three large BeautyPro pots, one rose strip, one azulene hot wax for face and one champagne hot wax for bikini and underarm. Legs, arms, back, chest are all done with olive roll-on. We use the rose strip to get short hairs and for a really small amount of facial waxing. I have used the same wax brands for eight years now. Carron and Mancine, both Australian.
Pamela

I've just ordered a new 1000cc one from Ellisons so that I can have a spare hot wax on the go. I'm finding that having 3 or 4 male braz's back to back is pushing it with just one heater.
Next on the list of things to do is learn to be more economical with me hot wax!
:)

Big tip, pot timers to turn them on and off! Mine are hard wired into a timer at the fuse board but even the ones you put in at the plug will save you $$ in electricty compared to leaving them on and the frustration of forgetting to turn them on before a client arrives.

I have 4 wax pots on the go in my room. One contains cream wax, the other is a honey wax, and the last 2 are both hard wax (I do far more brazilians then anything).

I have several because I do so much waxing. A normal salon should have two for strip and two for hot in each room so you never run out. xx

Latest posts

Back