How often do you drink alcohol?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i drink a glass or two most nights but once the weekend comes i can polish off a bottle to myself easily

I have a few when we go out but thats like never so not much!! lol!! I dont drink at home either!
xx

i hardly drink, never during the week cos i'm always working, and usually if i go out on a weekend 9 times out of 10 i end up driving - so i don't then either

But this last week or too i have been in the pub most nights - and this weekend I've been terrible. My friend is a very heavy drinker - I blame her!! (also why i always end up driving on nights out!!) xx

I hardly ever drink cos i hate to think something happened either with the twins or family then i wouldn't be able to drive.
I would never drink during the week even if the kids were at my parents but i would if it were a weekend and we were having a nice meal or friends round.

Oh dear...

I have to admit that I usually have a glass or three even on a school night! Weekends are usually also pretty bad - me and my other half meet up with his family every Saturday and we can usually go through a bottle of wine each!!!!

Having said that, I think I'm really going to have to try to cut down. I think I need to Gillian McKeith for a bit!!!!! :D

Very very rarely during the week. However on weekends I admit i am a binge drinker, Although recently I have cut down a lot.

It always depends where I am and who I am with!

xx

Very very rarely during the week. However on weekends I admit i am a binge drinker, Although recently I have cut down a lot.

It always depends where I am and who I am with!
xx

yeah me too :evil::biggrin:

I think its perfectly fine to have a glass of wine every night. Its much better to drink a little often than do binge-ing.. I personally dont drink much as I much prefer spirits to wine and they contain more calories, so its a premix after work on a Friday and an occasional wine with a special meal.

I only drink when I go out, so maybe once a month. I class myself as an older binge drinker.

Going to Brighton tomorrow for a hen weekend so will be very very drunk.

Four years ago wow, I love having a drink I must admit..

Not very often - only in social situations. One glass of wine and I'm half way there!!

Sounds a silly question, but since the birth of my son I have started drinking again. It's only a glass every night/every other night but I am starting to worry this is too much. Considering I didn't drink for nine months.

So much dempends on the size of the glass :biggrin:
Nothing quite like a pint of Pinot Grigio (glass with a handle of course).

I treat myself to a glass occasionally on a Saturday night at the moment, but then I am breastfeeding Morgandie and a frightening amount of alcohol does get through. Ooh I could kill a glass of cold white wine right now!

i might have a glass of wine once a fortnight at home, as i have an issue about home alone and drinking.(from the past) but when i do go out with the girls...yes i get totalled.......not to the extent were i become a geezer bird lout.......and thats maybe once a month or if i am popular pmsl once a fortnight

I much prefer drinking at home to the pub - it's cheaper and you get to watch telly as well!!! We have a very personal routine to alcohol consumption in our house - we drink wine on a thursday evening (to celebrate it nearly being friday), have a couple of glasses on a friday (cos it is friday), have some saturday night (cos it's the weekend) and a bit more sunday night (cos it's monday the next day)......:D:biggrin:

I almost always drink red wine (partial to merlot or rioja), hubby drinks either lager or wine. Thinking about it I probably drink more than the recommended limits :eek:, but I really enjoy it!

I know loads of people who drink a glass of wine every night.....

i hardly drink, never during the week cos i'm always working, and usually if i go out on a weekend 9 times out of 10 i end up driving - so i don't then either

But this last week or too i have been in the pub most nights - and this weekend I've been terrible. My friend is a very heavy drinker - I blame her!! (also why i always end up driving on nights out!!) xx

errr mrs what about the full bottle of baileys you downed the other sunday night??? ON YOUR OWN !!!!

hi ,i think having a glass of two of wine or what u drink isnt a problem ,its when it starts affecting your life and everyones round about u and your life is getting unmanagable talking on own experience though not had a drink for 21mths and its suits me fine now ,and no more sore heads :hug:

Hardly ever is my answer. I seem to have lost the taste for it a bit since having my kids. Occasionally I'll have a glass of white wine or two but that's it. Boring old fart :rolleyes:

This is me, lol!! But when I do let my hair down, boy do I!! I like Archer's & lemonade though more than white wine. Get a lot of migraines thought any way so have to be careful when it comes to drinking on a regular basis.

Do have friends that drink a glas or two or a can or two every night or other night though. Suppose as long as you know your limits its ok!! :)

Hiya All :),

I don't drink atall in the week cant handle drinking on a school night! but am a statistical binge drinker come the weekend. Although saying that Its not every weekend anymore its more like every other......

I think its probly safer to have one or two a night rather than your monthly amount in one night on shots, vodka and whatever else you can knock back like i do, lol! :lol:

I don't drink at all really. An odd one on a nite out but thats it.

I just don't like the taste of many drinks and I'm never thirsty enough to be honest. Also don't like being sick so that stops me dead!!!

I'd rather have a brew!!!!!!

Hi
same here not to fussy on the taste, I love my cuppa too , then I see all those lovely glasses of wine in M&S adverts and films and i think wow! that looks so nice and crisp, wish i liked it :hug:

Latest posts

Back