I won!!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tess walters

Reaction score
I can't believe I won the colorpops bridal nail art competition! They were suposed to notify the winners on may 15th. Today is the 23rd. I did'nt recieve any email from them on the 15th, so I assumed I did'nt win anything. But tonight when I got home from the salon I checked my email. And they congradulated me for winning first place! I'm in shock! LOL!!
This was my first competition. My kids are grown now and I found this competition about a month ago. So I decided to send in [Teeny] my bride that I was practicing already! I practiced her 3 times. And on the 3rd time I made her on a colorpop and wrote out the directions. Then I made three steps [ each on a colorpop] and sent her off to California!
What a Trip!!!!!!!!!!! It was really fun. But I miss her! I wish They would send her back!
Go to Colorpops.com Look at bridal comp.

Congratulations Tess , fabulous :) xx

Well done!!! :green:xx

well done you! hip hip...

ive just had a look...theyre amazing! how do you do that? god im so jealous lol

Wow, congrats!! :green:

I just had a look and wow that was fab well done.

Well done hunni!
Well deserved first place.:hug:
Jen xx

congratulations...xx

Congratulations hun, love it :hug:

congratulations and well done :hug:

I must be having a Blondie moment, i cant find the site,
can someone please put up a link.
Well done on your win hun :hug:

THANKS YOU GUYS! I printed the page and am framing it! Does anyone have any ideas how to get the paper to due an article on me!? I could really use the publicity! The paper in my town sucks! I'm the only one who does this kind of nail art, but I was told by a sales person that you have to pay for the add. I know other people have been wrote up in thier paper as a local artist who was featured in a magazine. Any thoughts are welcome!
Thanks Tess

Latest posts

Back