Incased koi fish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FAB! I can only dream to create something like that, I love the colours.

They are super cool!! How did you make these?

Cool that y'all like the design,

How i made it? just started out mixing different blues for the background, made the koi in yellow, orange and red tones *tail in white* and added afterwards the waves which i shaded by double dipping the acrylic in white and blue. Did some small details with acrylic paint and encased everything in clear acrylic.
I made the design up so after when i was done i thought i should have done the tail differently etc... but at least i know for next time :lol:

By the way, it really isn,t that hard to do as long as your mix ratio is correct and the product sits nice in place. I think that moste importently you should have a general idea of how you want your design to look, since elsewise you end up in the middle.

wow that is amazing well donex

I love these nails - gorgeous!

They are gorgeous....it's seeing nails like these that really make me what to learn to do them!!

Truely an inspiration

that is really good x

That is a fabulous nail, how talented are you!!!! Brill work, so cool!

Welldone hun xxxxxx:hug:

wowsie these are fandabbydoozie

well done you

very artistic

Wow your one talented lady xxx:hug:

Stunning, I love it xxx

Gorgeous. I love it x

WOW thats really good i love it .

I love it hun!!!

WOW!!!! Excellent - well done xxxxxxxxx

i like this talent.....can i have some please!!!...lol i really think its amazing...well done extremely good nail art..xxx :hug: xxx

all I can say is wow!!

Latest posts

Back