Ingrown hair on me lady garden

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG PMSL. Seriously though I get them all the time. Sometimes I can't help myself & have to pick then they get very sore, but if I leave it alone eventually you can see it needs to be popped, then all better. I actually think it's fun when I can pop them.

I did seek advice on clinical neglegence but as you can't see it when i'm wearing a bikini. They can't be blamed. Apparently it's completely acceptable for them to butcher your fanny if you aren't going to show it to anyone. :eek:

The moral of the story - don't try it at home. If i'd gone in the first place i wouldn't have ended up with a tract and my dreams of being a naked poledancer wouldn't be in tatters lol . xxx

How do they know who you were going to show it to. Sue em for lost earnings, and don't forget the tips. Poledancers would get good tips.

Hi I had a painful something down in the nether regions a good while ago and the only pain relief I got was from germaloids ointment for farmer giles ,
even though it wasn't farmer giles ,

The ointment has an anesthetic in it and is and antiseptic too ,
it was the only thing that worked ,
they also do a spray in it too ,

Its well worth a try as it really does numb the pain , I found that the ointment was far better than the cream ,

but where yours is situated you may be better with the spray as the ointment is a little greasy unless you covered it with your buttie lol :green: x

OMG, it looks huuuuuuge, it could have more than one hair in there , each growing in a different direction) .... yep us blokes get em too .......i'd be stabbing it every 5 mins. I use Xylocaine jelly which numbs the area, then I go to town on em .... (I'm a frustrated home doctor with a collection of lancets).

Ever thought of using an ear candle? Model number 164 (commonly known as the ingrown candle).

It may gently draw out the infection/blockage and if left long enough will expel the toxins & hair follicle, along with a beautiful butterfly playing a violin to soothe away any residual pain, leaving you feeling relaxed while the candle gently reduces the the remaining swelling , aaaaaah, what bliss ...................

That is until boiling hot wax drips onto your pink bits and wakes you from your dream.

In the meantime (before you get to the docs) .... put on a Tom Jones DVD, throw your knickers at the screen and go commando for the next few days.

I had one the same, no head just a hard lump, i went to docs he told me to have hot baths and put sudacrem on it, it took a while for it to come to the surface but it did and burst on its own, and leaving it to burst itself wasnt that painfull, didnt even realise it had burst, i would also say go comando aswell as the knicker line is whats irritating it and making it roar. i just kept it clean and made sure it didnt get infected, and (touch wood) its not returned. i now use the exfoliating gloves and do it everytime i shower just to make sure it doesnt come back. HTH, good luck, :hug:

OMG, it looks huuuuuuge, it could have more than one hair in there , each growing in a different direction) .... yep us blokes get em too .......i'd be stabbing it every 5 mins. I use Xylocaine jelly which numbs the area, then I go to town on em .... (I'm a frustrated home doctor with a collection of lancets).

Ever thought of using an ear candle? Model number 164 (commonly known as the ingrown candle).

It may gently draw out the infection/blockage and if left long enough will expel the toxins & hair follicle, along with a beautiful butterfly playing a violin to soothe away any residual pain, leaving you feeling relaxed while the candle gently reduces the the remaining swelling , aaaaaah, what bliss ...................

That is until boiling hot wax drips onto your pink bits and wakes you from your dream.

In the meantime (before you get to the docs) .... put on a Tom Jones DVD, throw your knickers at the screen and go commando for the next few days.
So you are promoting the use of lady garden candles then Carl ?:green:

So glad you have got some relief from your boil Angie....

but I have to say...God Bless your Boil...it has given me such a :lol: ( not your pain though :cry: )

This thread should be made into a book...:lol: there will be intrigue, information, drama, laugher...what more does a book need??? Oh and photographic evidence... it has it all....rumpety pumpety must be in there somewhere too...:Grope:

Plus I never knew Lady Garden..and Man Bush Boils were so common!!! Bless y'all for sharing....

....rumpety pumpety must be in there somewhere too...:Grope:

Plus I never knew Lady Garden..and Man Bush Boils were so common!!! Bless y'all for sharing....

I am wearing Robs boxer shorts....:lol: they are quite comfy actually.

as for rumpety pumpety...:smack: thats right out the window...Mmmm, how long can i string this out for...:lol:

I am wearing Robs boxer shorts....:lol: they are quite comfy actually.

as for rumpety pumpety...:smack: thats right out the window...Mmmm, how long can i string this out for...:lol:

Until he kisses it better hee hee :green: lol :hug: x

Hi Angie when you applie magnesium sulphate you need to cover it ,as the paste works alot better covered with a plaster ,if you havent covered it then that is why you might still be in pain with it and it hasnt drew the hair out yet ,and every time you applie the paste give it a good stirr HTH heidi *:eek:

OMFG
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am peeing in my pants, laughing out loud LITERALLY:!:
My dog keeps looking at me, ike I'm on drugs.
My 4yr old wants to know what's so funny...

I am just killing myself and haven't had such a darned good laugh in ages.
I'm near tempted to copy and paste the whole darned thread and email to friends for giggles.

"Lady Garden"?
"Crop the flaps"
"ear candle"

OMFG, I'm just dying here and haven't laughed this hard in AAAAGES, and I sooooooooo needed these chuckles.

Now... ahem.. onto a more serious note (I'm trying, really I am :lol::cry:)
(ahem, much throat clearing going on, trying to learn to breathe again)

I thought I was the only one to suffer these abominable things, I get one each summer at the beginning, right where the elastic chafes as you say.
Like big old giant acne pimples, right NASTY
I soak in salt water, and/or epsom salts, or use epsom salt compresses of hot water and epsom salts.
Use alcohol on it frequently to 'dry it' out and bring it to a head, and then the darn things pop and nasty yukky green/yellow ooze comes out and makes me throw up. (we NEED the puke smiley!!!! Sam???).
Painful buggers.

You have my sympathy (and chuckles LOL):green:

Thanks for sharing your misery with us.
I feel rather normal now (aside from being unable to stop laughing at some of the comments that have been made here LOL)

I know your friend looked at it, but I think you should go to the docs.
It sounds either like it is infected or it is a boil, in either case, you will probably need antibiotics.

oi, gelly!! You've got my BF in your avatar!!! Well, his double with big hair lol.

I never found russel brand attractive till i realised he looked just like Matt, my boy.

anyway, as far as the ingrown hair goes, i had a god awful one, its now a wierd purple scar, but it turned out that it wasnt actually an ingrown hair, it was a 'lipoma', lump of fat. i only realised this when i squeezed it sp hard a bit of fatty flesh popped out. nice i know lol. so went docs with it. it did used to flare up a bit and fill with pus / blood / fluid, so i used to just pop it with a clean pin to release the pressure then plenty of tea tree or lavender on it.

oi, gelly!! You've got my BF in your avatar!!! Well, his double with big hair lol.

I never found russel brand attractive till i realised he looked just like Matt, my boy.

anyway, as far as the ingrown hair goes, i had a god awful one, its now a wierd purple scar, but it turned out that it wasnt actually an ingrown hair, it was a 'lipoma', lump of fat. i only realised this when i squeezed it sp hard a bit of fatty flest popped out. nice i know lol. so went docs with it. it did used to flare up a bit and fill with pus / blood / fluid, so i usd to just pop it with a clan pin to release the [ressure then plenty of tea tree or lavendar on it.

What a fantastic diet! Lumps of fat falling from your crotch!

Goodness that looks sore,its huge it may have brought a lymph node up underneath as well if its infected.

Have you been to the doctors yet hun? :green:

I so i usd to just pop it with a clan pin to release the [ressure then plenty of tea tree or lavendar on it.

Hi Katelisa , Whats a clan pin ? :eek: x

Well its wednesday and I'm on tenterhooks how did the docs go is the lady garden free of gremlins are are we waiting for antibiotics to kick in now.......been secretly following this thread with an interest that feels very very wrong...

Hi!
I had these dreadful things for years, went to the dr, got antibiotics, anti-fungal, tried aloe, tea-tree, everything! Nothing worked! Then one day I tried putting pure Patchuoli-oil on it... And it went almost straight away! Now as soon as they show their litte ugly faces in my garden, I put the oil on and they are gone! The skin goes back to normal and the hair comes out to plucked with a tweeser!
This is the best thing ever for ingrown hairs!
Good luck!
( By the way, I once travelled to Bali with one! Total travel time was 28 hrs. It bursted on Bali´s airport and yellow, stinking guck was puoring down my leg as I waddeled to the bathroom, but THE RELIEF! AAAHHHH!)

anyway, as far as the ingrown hair goes, i had a god awful one, its now a wierd purple scar, but it turned out that it wasnt actually an ingrown hair, it was a 'lipoma', lump of fat. i only realised this when i squeezed it sp hard a bit of fatty flest popped out. nice i know lol. so went docs with it. it did used to flare up a bit and fill with pus / blood / fluid, so i usd to just pop it with a clan pin to release the [ressure then plenty of tea tree or lavendar on it.

this is exactly what I had...:eek:

Just wish all my fat would pop out this way....

Latest posts

Back