Jack Is Finally Here

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations he is so beautiful!!!!

So glad to hear your gorgeous boy is finally here.

What a sweetie, enjoy every minute hope your daughter has an easier time now.

CONGRATULATIONS

GLYNIS & FAMILY

HE WAS WORTH THE WAIT!

cogratulations glynis,

send our best wishes to your daughter,
you've got good reason to be proud, he's gorgeous.

Wow - great pics Glynis .... Congratulations to you and your daughters family. Jack was a big boy and he looks gorgeous :)

Congratulations Glynis, please send our very best wishes to your daughter on the safe arrival of Jack :D
xxx

sometime over th next few days i might come off my cloud - to all the nanas out there - there isnt a feeling like it is there

congrarulations!! he is lovely!! bet ur so proud, a great name too (my 5 week nephew is called jack too!!)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

HE LOOKS GORGEOUS & VERY CUTE!!!!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_lol.gif

I'M SURE HE WILL BE SPOILT ROTTEN BY HIS 'GRAN'!!

Michelle77 said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

HE LOOKS GORGEOUS & VERY CUTE!!!!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_lol.gif

I'M SURE HE WILL BE SPOILT ROTTEN BY HIS 'GRAN'!!

DEFINATELY WILL - thanks guys - im on such a high - i could talk about him all night

oh little man :hug: how gorgeous is he, you wanna eat him...........well done paula,
no wonder you are on a high glynis i have fallen in love with jack myself he is a little cutey

Congratulations to the whole family - being a nanny is a wonderful feeling, enjoy it.

Love Gina

joannerowsell said:
oh little man :hug: how gorgeous is he, you wanna eat him...........well done paula,
no wonder you are on a high glynis i have fallen in love with jack myself he is a little cutey

AINT HE JUST - i might get off my cloud sometime NEXT MONTH (hehehea0:D :biggrin:

Congratulations, lovely little man!

I'm glad everything went well...I'm soooo excited for you!!!! I know you are excited, tell your daughter congratulations and congratulations to you too NANA!!

congrats to you all and welcome to the world jack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lots of love xxxx

Ms.Matrix said:
I'm glad everything went well...I'm soooo excited for you!!!! I know you are excited, tell your daughter congratulations and congratulations to you too NANA!!

forgot to mention - jack dont need the IV for the group B strep - he's clear (thank god) paula had 4 IV antibiotics before he was born - hopefuly they be home tomorra - so guess where ill be:D

Oh great news give Jack a big kiss from he how sweet he is xxx

Love Caz xxx

FAB news - he is a looker!! well done!

louise said:
Hi GRANNY GLYNIS !!!!!!

Congratulations, he is beautiful.

Tell Paula well done, i know what she was going through! Our son was 9 days late, resulting in me being induced exactly the same as Paula.

Well worth the wait though!

Louise x

its NANA not GRANNY - thats makes me sound old hahahha - i will pass everyones well wishes on to paula - and thanks to everyone who has supported me throughout this - i REALLY APPRECIATE IT - ive now got jack (at 10 mins old) on my desktop - just so i can keep looking at him - hopefully they home tomorra so i can give him all the kisses all you wonderful geeks have sent to him and my daughter
THANKS - YOU ARE ALL WONDERFUL AND I APPRECIATE ALL THE POSTS

Latest posts

Back