Just been told the worst news a person could receive

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry to hear your news, you and your family are in my thoughts. sending you lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

Sending you massive hugs Lisa be strong for your mum :hug:

Thinking of you :hug:

I am so sorry to hear about this sad news as I lost my mum to the same disease. If you need to talk, I am always here for you.
Take care of you, make sure your Mum is comfortable, all you can do is be with her.:hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry to hear your sad news, my gran died of the same thing. Try to be strong and say all things you want to say, thinking of you and your family xx

I know where you are coming from, my husbands mum died from sclerosis of the liver and other associated disease....she'd been an alcoholic for many years and I think her liver just couldn't take any more, neither could her mind.....it's tragic....but on the flip side, the liver can repair itself.....if the mind is willing :hug: :hug: :hug:

Words just don't seem enough right now... :hug:

I am so sorry to hear about your mum the pain is just too much. I have just found out that my mum has inoperable pancreas cancer she is 68. The Drs have told her with Chemo she has a maximum of 1 year, but I do not think she is going to have chemo. She is my best friend and my life. I am an only child and do not have a father it has always been my mum and I. You will have good days and bad days, there will be times when you walk down the street and see someone who looks like her and you will cry, you will get angry. No words can describe what you are going through and the worst this is that you think what must they be going through. My mother is a really strong lady and to see her cry breaks my heart, you must enjoy every moment with her and talk, take many photos, videos because there will be times when you want to be close to her when she is not there and just to listen to her voice I think will help. My thoughts are with you and there are other people out there going though what you and I are going through, I cannot sleep, eat and nothing seems important anymore. I am also opening my own salon right now and my heart is not even in that. I want my mum to be there to see this and to enjoy what I will be able to do for her as she has done for me all her life, but this is just not to be. It just doesn't seem fair. Part of me wants to die too, but life has to go on and when people told me that I wanted to shout at them "you don't know the pain im feeling" but they are right, life must go on and your mum will always be there shes in your heart and no one or anything can take that away from you. Take care and god bless to you and your mum.:cry:

sooo sorry to hear this lisa, ive pm'd you flower

I sent my mom to the Doctors today as she is struggling to walk and she has been to she has got Cirrohosis of the Liver and it is in the advanced stages.

All we can do says the doctor is make her comfortable

From the minuite she said terminal and comfortable i have been numb and can not even imagine whats going through my mums head.

I cant imagine a world with out my mum in it and when i try i burst in to tears......

:cry:

best and warmest thoughts xxx:hug:

Hi everyone,

I thought i had better update you all on my mums illness.

Well since i last posted the news she had Cirrosis of the liver she has been in hospital with internal bleeding and refussed to have a endoscope which is a camera to see where she has the bleed . So they let her go home as there was nothing they could do.

As prodicted by the sister of the ward she was back in hospital this Monday in a real confussed state.

she did pick up a bit but i went in to visit today and the nurse said she has had a terrible night with my mum who was refussing to get out of the chair she had been sat in all day and to get her to bed.

And her state of mind was shocking today so i found my farther at her bed side crying his eyes out.

He has taken all of this really bad as he has been wearing blinkers all through her illness and i think he was hoping she would get better.

I know she is going to pass soon as they asked me if i knew she was down for no resussitation is she takes a turn for the worst and i can now visit at any time instead of sticking to normal visiting hours.

So this time next week i could have lost my mum to this awful disease and there is nothing i can do but watch it happen.

Im filled with anger and upset at the moment as all this was self inflicked with alcohol over the years.

But by christ im going to miss my one and only mother once she has gone.

ill try and keep you all informed on what is happening but i can see a really bad couple of months ahead

Lots of love to you all my geeky buddys

Your mate Lisa xxxx

Mother....

You filled my days with rainbow lights,
Fairytales and sweet dream nights,
A kiss to wipe away my tears,
Gingerbread to ease my fears.

You gave the gift of life to me
And then in love, you set me free.
I thank you for your tender care,
For deep warm hugs and being there.

I hope that when you think of me
A part of you
You'll always see....

Sorry to hear thisxxx Thinking of you:hug:

Life can be so damn unfair. Take strength from everyones thoughts and good wishes. Thinking of you and your family :hug:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: Take care of you Lisa :hug::hug::hug:

thanks for your love and support girlie

it keeps me strong knowing i have a second family waiting on here for me xxxxx

So sorry to hear about your mum Lisa. Sending you :hug:, you guys are in my thoughts.

My prayers are with you

Ruthxxxx

i lost my father 2 yr ago thru a long illness and the only thing i can say is make the most of your time together it really helps. just make each other feel loved and dont dwel on what will happen just make the most of now. if you need me am here with all the ither geeks. dont hesitate to mail me

Lisa

Do what you heart tells you as god will only place in front of you what he knows you can cope with and handle.

x x x we are hear for you when you need us. :hug:

:hug: sending you lots of strength, take care xxx

Latest posts

Back