Kids say the funniest things!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natzdanutta

Reaction score
wot have your likkle darlings said to you that have made you giggle........
Jaydan my son (4) was talking to the next door neighbour his name is bob!
Jaydan said "hello Bob"
Bob replied "hello Jaydan im goin out now c ya"
Jaydan said his goodbyes came running in to me shouting thats my Bob!! lol :lol:

my god daughter was making pancakes with my best mate (her mum) and jane (mum)asked keanna where does honey come from?
keanna replied...from winnie the poo mummy :)

My 5 year old leaned over and said "Mom, tickle my foot" so I tickled, but he didn't giggle as usual, so I said "doesn't that tickle?" his reply..."no, my tickle spot retired about 10 minutes ago."

Hi hun, this thread was done before, and some of the answers and things are soooo funny. :green: Have a read http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/30198-kids-say-funniest-stuff-do-yours.html

If you do a search on that subject before starting a thread to see if it already has been done.
You are likely to have peeps that are not replying to it as much as you would thought, if they have already said it etc..
I know it gripes others reading a thread started over about the same thing..
I personally dont mind, but it would just save agro, and space on the site.
Anyway, have a read, you'll be lyao!!!:lol:
xxx:hug:

Hi hun, this thread was done before, and some of the answers and things are soooo funny. :green: Have a read http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/30198-kids-say-funniest-stuff-do-yours.html

If you do a search on that subject before starting a thread to see if it already has been done.
You are likely to have peeps that are not replying to it as much as you would thought, if they have already said it etc..
I know it gripes others reading a thread started over about the same thing..
I personally dont mind, but it would just save agro, and space on the site.
Anyway, have a read, you'll be lyao!!!:lol:
xxx:hug:
well im sorry i didnt search for a thread before hand only wanted to share my giggle about my son....wont bother next time!! and also no one is making u or n e one else to click and read my thread!!! ive not been here that long!! not ment to know EVERYTHING!!

i think you are being a little sensitive hun
this post was sent to you in a nice poite helpful manner hence all the smileys and hugs ..to avoid YOU from getting moaned at by others and recieving replies like the one you have just posted,

was going to add some of the funny things my kids have said to me ,but that post shocked me ans ive forgotten now what i was gunna write :irked:

oh and just to add ,it doesnt annoy me when threads like this are repeted as we get new peeps on here a lot and new things people kids have said since last time blah bllah blah ...its the millions of similar posts with similar titles ,that were only asked like the day before and the day before that ,that bug me a little :)

i do think some replies are a bit off putting wheter their is smileys and hugs.i think its how people read them or how the person has worded it.i dont think any harm was meant from anyone.

just felt it was a slap in the face!! bit off putting really! i know what you are all saying but i also feel that i had a right to post my thread!! the big prob with the nail geek is there are tooo many women and ya know what happends when tooo many women get together lol i didnt mean to offend anyone i just wanted to get if off my chest! i have now so finished as far as im concerned!

i think you are being a little sensitive hun
this post was sent to you in a nice poite helpful manner hence all the smileys and hugs ..to avoid YOU from getting moaned at by others and recieving replies like the one you have just posted,

was going to add some of the funny things my kids have said to me ,but that post shocked me ans ive forgotten now what i was gunna write :irked:

oh and just to add ,it doesnt annoy me when threads like this are repeted as we get new peeps on here a lot and new things people kids have said since last time blah bllah blah ...its the millions of similar posts with similar titles ,that were only asked like the day before and the day before that ,that bug me a little :)
see if she would have put summat like you have it wouldnt have bothered me! i have prob read it wrongly i understand where u and others are coming from and will search before i post next time :lol: no hard feelings just didnt like the way she worded it thats all x

I was telling my little girl the other day - Santa only brings presents to good boys & girls - so if you ae a bad girl you get nothing & if you are a good girl you get lots of presents!
My little Girl Replyed - Dont talk Rubbish mam,!!!

My daughter had just had her first lesson on 'social ed' (sex education to the uninitiated) and had heard about her having eggs inside her.
At home in the lounge, she was play fighting with her brother and came into the kitchen crying saying that her brother had kicked her in the stomach and she thought he'd broken all her eggs !

My daughter had just had her first lesson on 'social ed' (sex education to the uninitiated) and had heard about her having eggs inside her.
At home in the lounge, she was play fighting with her brother and came into the kitchen crying saying that her brother had kicked her in the stomach and she thought he'd broken all her eggs !
lol aww bless her

When my daughter was about three year old she saw some pigeons, she said mommy mommy look chickens...:lol: :lol:

see if she would have put summat like you have it wouldnt have bothered me! i have prob read it wrongly i understand where u and others are coming from and will search before i post next time :lol: no hard feelings just didnt like the way she worded it thats all x

Whoa hun, dont take it offensively if thats how you took it. That wasnt how it was meant at all. You have read the post wrong, but I dont see how with the smileys I used!:eek:
You have every right to post, so post away, but you would get told eventually if you kept repating things.
I was telling you nicely :) before a mod or someone else had a right go at you seeing as you are fairly new as you said. Someone told me when I was new for doing the same thing but I didnt take it personally!
I remember them saying something like make use of computer space if the threads already been done by doing a search.
I just wanted to help and next time I wont bother!

If anyone thinks I am wrong in trying to help then please let me know!!!!:rolleyes:

my kids have said SO MANY things that were funny ........to remember them all would be impossible ....but just wanted to add that the funny things they say when younger are just as funny when they are older......my kids are the 3 funniest people I know......

Whoa hun, dont take it offensively if thats how you took it. That wasnt how it was meant at all. You have read the post wrong, but I dont see how with the smileys I used!:eek:
You have every right to post, so post away, but you would get told eventually if you kept repating things.
I was telling you nicely :) before a mod or someone else had a right go at you seeing as you are fairly new as you said. Someone told me when I was new for doing the same thing but I didnt take it personally!
I remember them saying something like make use of computer space if the threads already been done by doing a search.
I just wanted to help and next time I wont bother!

If anyone thinks I am wrong in trying to help then please let me know!!!!:rolleyes:
I just thought you were having a pop at me thats all, I didnt realise there was another thread simular to mine, if i did i wouldnt have posted this one! whats done is done now. Dont have to help out next time thats fine by me, half the problem is when u read something u can read it differently than it was typed!
Prob best to leave it to the mods next time hey, saves all this agro no hard feelings thanx for your reply, worse things are going on in the world and this aint worth the energy we have,

I just thought you were having a pop at me thats all, I didnt realise there was another thread simular to mine, if i did i wouldnt have posted this one! whats done is done now. Dont have to help out next time thats fine by me, half the problem is when u read something u can read it differently than it was typed!
Prob best to leave it to the mods next time hey, saves all this agro no hard feelings thanx for your reply, worse things are going on in the world and this aint worth the energy we have,
Yeah no probs hun. xx Just a miss understanding. xx:hug:

Latest posts

Back