Life is SWEET for the UK and Ireland!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to echo what everyone else has said really, huge congratulations, you've worked so hard for it. All the best for the future xx

Brilliant news......congratulations.xx

Great news. Welldone everyone envolved and Good Luck in the future.

Sarah x

... so so much for the wonderful warm wishes.

It has been an incredible rollercoaster but we made it. I love the Utube messages... made me smile like a Cheshire Cat!!

We have so much to do but it is S2's promise to ALL of you out there, that we will never allow you to be let down again. You have all been so patient and loyal and the fact that you all seem so pleased has thrilled me beyond words.

Karen and Marina I am so proud to be associated with you guys and look forward to our future as distributor partners - hugs to the entire CNA team.

Thank you Derek and the Scottish EZ Team; it is most kind to have you post your warm comments; great to know like minded people are still out there :hug:.

As soon as we can give you the info on telephone numbers WE WILL. (Can't do post I was going to - see ad due to appear on site soon).

To the rest of you dedicated CND die hards... we're back and ready to rock!

From my heart, thank you all so much. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

glad to see you've updated your profile Samantha!!

sounds much better now .... very nice ring to it .. UK distributor for CND .. xxx

thank the lord !!

Great news, CONGRATULATIONS!:hug:

Well done Sam and Sam! The Perfect Solution! People who CARE and know all there is to know! Couldn't trust anyone more!
Can't wait to get stocked up!:!:

a big Congratulations

Excellent news!!
So pleased for everyone involved!!...including us!! lol

Chuffed to bits, for you and for the industry.

The nail industry would not be the same without you....and i really mean that.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG I am so excited I nearly wet myself :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL !!!

:hug:​

That's fantastic news!

Fingers crossed for a shiney new bit on the CND website to buy our products from :)

Enjoy your success... something you all so richly deserve....
Onwards and Upwards...:green:

I am new to the CND family...but I am so glad I am here at the start of an exciting journey...and it's wonderful to personally know one of you :lol:

xxxxx Well done xxxxx

Wishing Sweet Squared a long, happy and successful future.

Congratulations.

x

Congrats to you all xx :)

............. for turning a bad week into a fantastic week. Lets hope this week leads into many years of us working together.
Congratulations and big hugs :hug: xxxxxx

Life is sweet, very sweet, good on ya.

Best of luck to you all on this venture.

I can say i was getting worried there guys but its great news all around that you are back at the helm of CND for us.

Dont you dare think of jumping ship now ,,,you hear xxxxx

Congratulations

Congrats to you all

I can only imagine the nightmare this must have been for you !

Secretly the industry knew this was going to happen all along (I mean word on the street was that you guys were trying to set things back up)

I like the name too - very apt and very cool!

Gina x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back