Life is SWEET for the UK and Ireland!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
congratulations!!!!!!!

HOORAY HOORAY AT LAST WE HAVE THE ANNOUNCEMENT THAT QUITE A FEW OF US WERE WAITING FOR
(you know what im talking about samantha, it was great to see you the other day and it has killed me keeping stum lol )

I am so pleased for the Sweet squared family and just know it is going to be better than EVER :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
lOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING ON WITH THE TRAINING TOO :lol:

How fantastic is this!!! Well done! x x x

WELL DONE!!!!

REALLY PLEASED YOU FOUND THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL!!!

i CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT THE NEW SET UP IS GOING TO LOOK LIKE AND HOW MUCH MORE I WILL BE ABLE TO LEARN!!!

SIAN. X
:):):):):):)

Huge Congrats to Jim, Gigi, Samantha and Samuel........... what a fab result.... I am tickled pink ............ as we say here in sunny London...........RESULT XXX

Really pleased for you and I hope all the salons that have lost clients and money due to the situation recover to.

wow congrats to sweet squared :hug::green:
but please tell me leeds will still be open , lol
(sorry thats my own selfishness shining through there , )

congratulations to the team at Sweet Squared xx

Fantastic news!

Make sure you post us your new contact details asap so we can all bombard you with orders :lol:

Woooo Hoooooo huge congrats!!!!

I can now breath again not worrying my big mouth would blurt this out lol

Was lovely to meet you the other day samantha and i must say the new sweet squared logo is fabulous! :hug:

Look forward to meeting you and sam again soon :hug:

Great newsxxxx:hug:

It is great news isn't it? :green:

Great news...at last....congratulations to everyone concerned.

Enough with the questions though, I am sure all the details will be released in due time...can't we just let The Sam's enjoy this announcement!!!

I hope the champagne is flowing chez Sweet.

Well it is flowing here in casa Rouse!! :lol:

Great news, I am sure you are all delighted and that the stress of the last few weeks has been relieved somewhat.

i couldn't be happier, truly i am so thrilled for you all. I can see a bright and successful future ahead...for everyone !!

GLAD THE CATS OUT OF THE BAG !!

Best of luck to all :hug:

amb x

It is great news isn't it? :green:

GREAT its fantastic, Fabulous, Marvelous and the best news I've had for yonks. Well done to Jim, Gigi, Samantha and Samuel........... SWEET SQUARED HUGE CONGRATULATIONS and to the Sam's I knew you would never give in well not as long as you could draw breath:hug:

Congratulations to Sweet Squared! :hug:

I am sure I speak for all of us when I say I look forward to the positive changes and determination you guys (S2 and CND) have expressed in your posts.

After a long stressful time I am just pleased we have a light at the end of the tunnel, God knows this has been hard.

How exciting and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back