Little things that annoy you about clients!! lol

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
clients who turn up at 4.55 when you close at 5 and want eyebrow wax a full set off nails and there hair done uh hello???? and they they seem really hard done by because we cant do it and they say "but im goin out tonight" or "well im going away this week" expecting us to say yeah ok ill stay an extra couple of hours arrrrrggggghhhh!!!!!!!! lol

I have to say that unless there is a life or death reason why I can't do it I will stay late to meet a client's needs.
In this economic climate I don't think we can turn business away.

Clients that wear REALLY tight underwear in brazillian waxing treatments and won't relax their legs to the sides they just keep them jammed shut.
HOW CAN I WAX IT IF YOU WON'T EVEN LET ME SEE IT!?

When you get to the check out and say okay thats $59.50 and they smile and hand you $55.00 as if they are your favorite client and that your too polite to say anything!!!

Clients that are really really late and expect the whole treatment.

Clients that don't show or change their appointment time last minute like 3-4 times!

Clients that ask personal things about other clients.

Clients that that don't relax their hands while your doing a manicure.

Clients that ask 'aren't you going to do this now' or 'aren't you going to do that' when I'm not up to that part of the treatment yet.

Clients that say 'do you have to do a course to do this?' well how degrading can you get? OF COURSE!

Clients that say "I really really need an eyebrow wax please fit me in' so i do and they show up saying they really really need a full leg wax too.

Clients that deliberately book in for half of what they want done and try to prepay so you don't charge them for it all too.

OK I have sooooo many more hahaha!! Mind you I love most of my clients!! some of them... not so much!!:eek:

Latest posts

Back