Looking Forward to Meeting YOU

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Reaction score
For all those geeks who are coming to the One Stop Nail Shop in Leeds today ... may I say that I AM EXCITED TO MEET WITH YOU!!

I'm looking forward to showing you Fabric# and sitting down and doing what we love to do together. Beautiful day to do it in too!! See you this afternoon or this evening. :D

Oh !!! I wished I lived nearer. Have a great day. xx

I'm working too,,,,,,boo hoo

Am soooooooo Excited!

Glynis and i will be there for the evening session.
It will be great pleasure to meet you Geeg and of course some of our fabulously tallented geegs too.

I know Joolz and Jen (JCN) will be ther too.

Luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxxx

wish i could get there, it would be great to meet you all.

Wish i could come :cry

Starting driving lessons in July, so who knows maybe next time i'll be plodding along as well!!!! The sky will be the limit!!!

Hope everyone has a great time!

I am gutted that I cant get to Leeds, just too far i'm afraid! .... oh well, maybe next time....

I am green with envy
x

what a fab session with you geeg, i thoroughly enjoyed meeting you and the demo, im going to put a set (well try anyway) of fabric on myself tomorra, ill even put up a pic for you all to see (well thats if they are good enough hhahaha)

nice to meet you to Jen and fabfreak and sorry i forgot the other geeks name - you were sat next to fabfreak....

cant wait for the next one - when you coming back geeg - soon i hope

have a safe trip home tomorra, and dont lose your flowers hahahaha

I had a brilliant evening, it was great meeting all your guys, felt quite at ease with you as if I had known you all my life :) I am usually a bit shy when meeting new folks!

And Geeg, what a pleasure it was to meet you, your demo was excellent, thanks very much. The drinks and sandwiches were lovely too :) I made the train - just - sat down and it set off! The taxi guy deserved his tip as he really went out to get me to the station in time.. bless!

It was great to meet you yesterday Geeg and I wish you a really safe journey home today!

I hope your weather is as good as ours!!!

Good to meet you Geeg!!

Sorry we couldn't stay and watch you though!!

Tilly xx

Thank you Geeg for an excellent afternoon......for those of you who couldn't make it, you missed out a treat. You really should try to make it to these mentoring sessions, which other company gives this kind of service....???? It was good to catch up with Simon, Samuel and Samantha albeit short and also great to meet with Tracy UK and Pamela Rohlf......hope all you ladies had a good a time as we did in the afternoon.

David.x

David did you have a white t-shirt on and sat to the right facing geeg?

Peter Pan said:
nice to meet you to Jen and fabfreak and sorry i forgot the other geeks name - you were sat next to fabfreak....

It was little me!!!!

Lovely to meet you too Glynis, see you at the next mentoring session :D

I had the BEST afternoon, thank you :biggrin: ...Geeg is a wonderful lady and so welcoming, hope you have a safe trip home, miss you already :hug: Samantha thank you so much for a 'behind the scenes' peep at Designer Nails, was lovely to meet you xxx Lovely to see Sam again and great to meet Sean Connery (ooops I mean Mr Simon Rouse :D lol)...I met Pamela briefly x Jaydee nice surprise to see you there and thanks for your company xxx Vic you must have been sat behind me too as I was sat next to Jaydee x

I was at the back with Tilly Ann trying not to rustle our McDonalds bags! LOL

LOL!!!!

I made quite alot of noise with mine! Sorry everyone!!! LOL!!!

did anyone else think that there were some lovely looking men over there yesterday? Vic and I had a great time!! LUSH!!!!!!!

Tilly xx

Very hunky men!

Can any Geeks fix me up? LOL

really great to meet you all last night and geeg you're a star lets all do it again soon
xxx

Latest posts

Back