Michael Jackson has Died?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RIP Michael Jackson and Farah Fawcett xx

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I was soooo shocked and saddened when I heard this on the news yesterday....I still can't believe it!

RIP Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett xx

We have lost a world class musical genius

I can't believe he is gone but never ever forgotten

A tortured soul now at peace. His music will live on forever. RIP Michael. :hug::hug:

I suspect the outpouring of grief will rival what we saw for Princess Diana.

I can't believe that MJ got a mention on Eastenders tonight too as part of one of the scenes.... they must have done that filming today.

It is very sad that Farah hasn't had much mention at all today.. she must have suffered terribly with her illness... RIP FF too. My thoughts are with both celebrities families and friends :cry:

god I was so shocked when I heard but still no mension of poor Farrah bless her 2 x

Terrible news, I am totally shocked, I can't quite believe it. Poor Farrah too, she endured a long illness. :hug::hug:

Michael's music will live on for a very very long time, not only his music but his dancing. It's thanks to him that the likes of Justin Timberlake, Ne-yo, Usher etc dance the way they do, all of them took a lot of their dance moves from Michael Jackson, and now of course you get those that want to dance like Justin Timberlake, Ne-yo etc so those that do will, really, be carrying on Michael Jacksons dancing.

RIP Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett!

Such sad news. I was lucky enough to see MJ on the Bad Tour at Wembley Stadium in 1988, he was awesome and that is how I will remember him.......

Such sad news. I was lucky enough to see MJ on the Bad Tour at Wembley Stadium in 1988, he was awesome and that is how I will remember him.......

I was there too and yes he was 'awesome'! x:lol:

RIP MJ and FF, i am still in shock, i loved his music and grew up with it, :cry: our thoughts are with both families who lost their loved ones, xx :hug:

Latest posts

Back