more for you expert leg waxers!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tweeky

Reaction score
my next question is....does anyone know where I can get hold of one of those older style wax recycling/filtering double heater pots (like some therapists were trained to use (it seems), in the earlier days of leg waxing??)

I am absolutely and I mean absolutely desperate- cos Im going to live in the middle of no-where and I dont want to turn into the pre-historic creature that know will result if I cant do it myself AND use the only waxing method that seems to suit my skin and type of hair growth.....heeellpppp somebody out there xx :cry:

I don't know where you can get one, sorry, but keep in mind that you can always use a modern heater & modern hot wax :hug:

Most wholesale places will not supply to unqualified people.

eeewwwwww, can't understand why you would want to recycle your wax, surely you can get supplies delivered to you?

You can get your own wax and own heater etc but its not quite the idea on here its like me asking you what are the best scissors to get to cut my own hair.This is a forum for all to see and as professionals the last thing we want to do is provide the answers so people can diy.... sorry.

my next question is....does anyone know where I can get hold of one of those older style wax recycling/filtering double heater pots (like some therapists were trained to use (it seems), in the earlier days of leg waxing??)

I am absolutely and I mean absolutely desperate- cos Im going to live in the middle of no-where and I dont want to turn into the pre-historic creature that know will result if I cant do it myself AND use the only waxing method that seems to suit my skin and type of hair growth.....heeellpppp somebody out there xx :cry:

Where are you going to live?

This sounds very odd to me. How can recycling wax be the only waxing method that suits you?

You can get your own wax and own heater etc but its not quite the idea on here its like me asking you what are the best scissors to get to cut my own hair.This is a forum for all to see and as professionals the last thing we want to do is provide the answers so people can diy.... sorry.

Sorry....I dont quite understand why you have that little quote at the end of your message....you know about walking in someone elses shoes?

I AM a beauty professional just not in your field....perhaps if you where IN my shoes and had the full picture of how difficult it is for me you would understand why I ask....professional advice means just that...who in this world doesn't at some stage try and D.I.Y a beauty treatment.
Thanks for your help

Sorry....I dont quite understand why you have that little quote at the end of your message....you know about walking in someone elses shoes?

I AM a beauty professional just not in your field....perhaps if you where IN my shoes and had the full picture of how difficult it is for me you would understand why I ask....professional advice means just that...who in this world doesn't at some stage try and D.I.Y a beauty treatment.
Thanks for your help

Okay the quote is a signature quote and not aimed at you. However I have to point out that this site is aimed for salon professionals - those that are either in training or fully trained and qualified. the only adive we give to the non trained is either seek out good training, or get the treatment done by a professional. I'm sure you wouldn't dream of walking into your local salon and asking them, and asking us online is no different.

As a Hair Geek I'm sure you don't promote DIY hair products ... I'm sure you've corrected a few DIY errors in your time!

If you want to DIY that is your prerogative, but it is not what this site promotes and I hope you can understand this.

Thanks for your help

That bit at the end is just a tongue in cheek joke.Its just there at the end of all my posts it wasn't written to you its always there.

Sorry not able to help but you would have the same answer here for anything you wanted to buy if you were not trained.Not only from me.

Waxing especially hot waxing isnt that easy to do and even though you might be able to do it everyone can read these posts and we wouldnt want to give the idea that its ok for anyone to get their own professional pots and wax and do themselves.Also if everyones diying how do we make a living.

You can buy non professional wax kits easily as you probably know already.

Try ebay. I have seen twin wax pots on there. If you are only waxing yourself I really don't see the problem in you doing it yourself and recycling.

Latest posts

Back