My Christmas nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

min11

Reaction score
Sorry this is a bit on the blurry side but you can still see very well so thought I'd post it anyway. Not really asking for critique hence posting them here. First venture into L&P since the Event as I have been so smitten with Brisa. First go with the coverage powders, this one is neutral pink. I did the extended nail bed a bit to extreme but I was sculpting so need to remember where my own nail bed is and be a bit less erm, enthusiastic :lol: The glitter is an EzFlow Boogie Nights glitter powder. As I dont have a clear powder (I thought there was one in the CND kit but was getting confused with my EzFlow stuff) I used clear brisa to cap the lot. Smile on index finger a bit thin but overall I have to say I'm not too unhappy with them at the moment.

Attachments

• 191220081113.jpg
    191220081113.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 516
Sorry this is a bit on the blurry side but you can still see very well so thought I'd post it anyway. Not really asking for critique hence posting them here. First venture into L&P since the Event as I have been so smitten with Brisa. First go with the coverage powders, this one is neutral pink. I did the extended nail bed a bit to extreme but I was sculpting so need to remember where my own nail bed is and be a bit less erm, enthusiastic :lol: The glitter is an EzFlow Boogie Nights glitter powder. As I dont have a clear powder (I thought there was one in the CND kit but was getting confused with my EzFlow stuff) I used clear brisa to cap the lot. Smile on index finger a bit thin but overall I have to say I'm not too unhappy with them at the moment.

Those look beautiful Min xo

lovely work hun...great nail beds. x

Very pretty. Love the colour.

Thanks every. If you dont like them tell me, I'd just do it differently next time :hug:

Have to say, love the coverage pinks, very easy to work with. I'd extected them to not be workable for long for some reason but actually they were great! It was good to get back to L&P for a change too.

Hi Min11 lovely love the blue.:)

They are lovely hun xxx

I really like them

These are lovely Min xxxx:hug:

These are lovely min. :hug:

lovely Min, I love the colours you used ..x

Thanks everyone. The colour is from EzFlow's Boogie Nights, Walk of Fame collection, Silver Screen x

Min! they are cutie patootie!!! Ace for xmas xxx

Beautiful Min :hug:

They are lovely, I'm green with envy:)

Hi min Very nice colour is great x

Thanks everyone :hug:

oh wow those are very pretty its nice to see xmas nails for once that are not red and green or candy canish itd look even more bitchin with a snowflake or two to go with the blue glitter

Latest posts

Back