My little Shellac project!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which app did you use to make that collage? Xx

I'm really thinking about giving this ago. I'm really busy as it is but more clients are more than welcome lol. Loving all the pics. I'm in progress with someone who had extensions on for years but forgot to take a pic before I started got one when I finished though lol x

Great progress .. looking forward to the next instalment. :hug:

My Nail biter returned today, she had not bitten or picked although the growth did not seem as good this week, I am seeing her again in 9 days time.

Attachments

• IMG_1883 (Copy).jpg
    IMG_1883 (Copy).jpg
    138 KB · Views: 790
  • IMG_1884 (Copy).jpg
    IMG_1884 (Copy).jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 815
I've just went back to look at the last pictures and I can definitely see the difference, fair play to you (and her) they are coming along!!

Nailbiter comp - last treatment - we are finished!!!
So Shauna my nailbiter, came for her last appt and heres the before and after- she really did amazing used her solaroil all the time and you can see see there is a good bit of length now. She decided to go with vexed violet with some black pewter additive for colour so excuse the glitter being everywhere in the picture hard to get it all off, she is thrilled with the result and so am I, most self satisfaction I've ever gotten from a treatment!! Big different from the very beginning which I'll show again save you going to start of thread

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362691224.858446.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362691224.858446.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 878
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362691260.914009.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362691260.914009.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 868
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362691363.042797.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362691363.042797.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 870
Congratulations to you and her!! Those are fantastic results!!

Wow look at those amazing red growth rings on her nails, they show just how far they have grown.. In time they will also grow down and her nail beds will also be the same colour. You have both done an amazing job :)

I'm an ex/current/ex/current etc nail biter so I know and recognised the new growth rings :)
My advice to her would be if she feels a sharp snag, divit, odd edge to file it straight away then put a top coat over it, these are my weaknesses and its those things that put me back into fiddling, touching, nibbling and biting again and I can't just stop at the odd one.. I then feel really angry with myself for breaking all that hard work.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

Wow what a fantastic result for both of you!! I hope I have such success although i think it might take a bit longer!! xx

Wow look at those amazing red growth rings on her nails, they show just how far they have grown.. In time they will also grow down and her nail beds will also be the same colour. You have both done an amazing job :)

I'm an ex/current/ex/current etc nail biter so I know and recognised the new growth rings :)
My advice to her would be if she feels a sharp snag, divit, odd edge to file it straight away then put a top coat over it, these are my weaknesses and its those things that put me back into fiddling, touching, nibbling and biting again and I can't just stop at the odd one.. I then feel really angry with myself for breaking all that hard work.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

I never even ntoiced the growth rings until you said it. They have grown so much. Ive sent her away with a kanga board and told her to use it to file any snags etc. (Had to show her as she's actually never filed her nails!) and another bottle of solar oil as a treat for using it so well her first bottle is completely empty. Its just really nice being part of giving somebody some self confidence because she used to be so embarressed about her nails and used to sit on her hands when she was on a night out. Now she cant wait to show them off. :hug:

Wow what a fantastic result for both of you!! I hope I have such success although i think it might take a bit longer!! xx

Don't worry they will get there is amazing how far they come along in such a short time

My nail Biter has just been back for her 4th Shellac treatment, she managed 2 weeks this time and had not bitten but had picked all the Shellac off, I have challenged her not to pick it off this time, actually managed to use a file on some of her nails this time too!
The 1st 2 pics are taken on her 1st appointment x

Attachments

• IMG_1840.jpg
    IMG_1840.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 761
  • IMG_1841.jpg
    IMG_1841.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 778
  • IMG_1923.jpg
    IMG_1923.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 775
These are really coming on, great to see it working for her, looks like the index finger will take a while but there is a massive difference since the start xx

I've just taken off the last shellac treatment from my EX-biter, look how long and healthy her nails look now, such a transformation since I started this thread! Chuffed to bits!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363812504.475854.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363812504.475854.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 733
Wow they look fab! I bet you are both thrilled with that result xx

Here is my clients progress over 16 wks. Started with short acrylic sculptured nails then on to gelish, to natural nail x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363822722.931427.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363822722.931427.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 702
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363822744.248663.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363822744.248663.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 731
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363822777.982242.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363822777.982242.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 716
I am looking at offering a nail bitters course. Any suggestions for how to advertise it on my FB age and what terms and conditions I should impose? It will be 6 weeks pay up front I'm thinking. Any help, pointers suggestions gratefully received

That must be so amazing to see the progress your client has made as a direct result of your treatments.

Last edited:
Would this work with gelish? X

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back