My new cozy cave:)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanish

Reaction score
Hello my dear geeks!
Just wanted to share the photo of my new working place. I've sayid I'll post the pictures when the room is done completely but as typical women I couldn't wait :o... It's still needed some shelves and pedicure suite to be put in there but rather than that nothing stop me from doing my adorable job... what do you think guys? will appreciate any suggestions how to improve my cave and make MORE cozy...xxx
3df4ce9c722c.jpg

6b13e1d4e2ba.jpg

41eef3a32463.jpg

Hey! No suggestions for you, but just wanted to say that I LOVE the chairs!!!

Hi its looks lovely them chairs are great I got them in silver and they are so comfy thought I had made a bad choice at first, love the colours makes me wanna change my room colour, red is my fav colour at the moment and roses.
Lovely :)

Gorgeous setup, colour scheme is wow!
I too love the chairs. Where did you get the lamp from?
Look forward to seeing it when its finished:) x

Thanks guys:)
These chairs are from Dunelm Mill(i hope i spell it right) I love them too:)they are not just comfy but the price was pretty in a good way of saying that. I also have "red mood" lately, as you could notice:)The lamp from b&Q, i think it was something like £9.99...but it lives its own life this lamp...it works only when it feels like that:irked:...so. I'm thinking about another really..

It is so nice! Where did you get your desk from? I love the colour x

Very Swish ! Good luck with all your new play things :) x

Thank you:) That table was literally made from B&Q kitchen base unit, work top and my husband's 20 years old jigsaw, then I painted the back side of the unit with red gloss and put that white curtains rails to hold magazines..

OMG it looks good, he should go into business x

Love the red! Love the Marilyn pics too - I was thinking about her & Audrey Hepburn pics too - I have some little pots with their faces on which made me think of them.

I have a red peanut table top as my work desk, and I've chosen to use the red & cream theme in my log cabin when it's done.

You do some fab nails btw
xxxxx

Those red chairs are beautiful! I want them, lol. Loving the room x.

I love it red isnt normaly my colour but it really works i think its fabby xx

Wow looks great!

Cant believe the table was made! Well done you ;)

Karen x

Fantastic! Cant believe your hubby is so handy, Love that you have your lamp lower and a little area for your tips and bits............ ooh its so cool I'm supposed to be spring cleaning right now.............very inspiring!

It's amazing! Well done! I love the color scheme. :)

Latest posts

Back