My new Puppy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clairet

Reaction score
I know a few of you read a thread I posted a few weeks ago about considering buying a dog.

Well - I've got one. She's absolutely gorgeous. We've had her for two weeks and she's totally taken over my life (in a good way). Haven't hardly had time to geek!!!

Her name is Lola and she is a 10 week old Australian Labradoodle.

I was concerned how my cats would react to the new arrival - but all seems well on that front. So far they seem to be living in peace!

Here are some pics!!

Shes lovely - hasnt she changed alot from 8 weeks to 10 weeks!

She is just so adorable, I want to give her a cuddle :hug:

I know a few of you read a thread I posted a few weeks ago about considering buying a dog.

Well - I've got one. She's absolutely gorgeous. We've had her for two weeks and she's totally taken over my life (in a good way). Haven't hardly had time to geek!!!

Her name is Lola and she is a 10 week old Australian Labradoodle.

I was concerned how my cats would react to the new arrival - but all seems well on that front. So far they seem to be living in peace!

Here are some pics!!

Flickr: Photos from clairecoggins

Aww wow she is sooo cute!! :hug:

A while ago we went to a pub quiz and one of the questions was,

'What do you get if you cross a labrador and a poodle?'

None of us had a clue :eek: As a guess I said labradoodle and I was right!! :D :D :D :D

Hope you have a lovely time with your new puppy :)

Oh. My. Word.....she is so beautifully cute :green: :green: :green:

Ohhhh Claire.....I want! I want!

If I go out and by another (fourth) puppy under the influence of this maternal haze that Lola's pics have induced, then I shall hold you personally responsible!

You lucky lucky lady, she looks a darling :green: :green: :green:

Isn't she gorgeous. I'd love another dog but the husband and her royal highness don't agree:(

She is so cute and what lovely big eyes :)

oh shes lovely!!

really nice awwww i want to give her a big cuddle..im dog crazy. xx

i agree with people you are one lucky lady.x

She's so cute!!!! Will keep you on your toes!! LOL :)

I think she's adorable.I love dogs,cats any animal,in fact.

I often wondered what a Labradoodle looked like and now I know.

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm totally in love with her - she's fab!

Tried taking her for her first walk today. She was having none of it - we didn't get any further than the end of my driveway!!!:lol:

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm totally in love with her - she's fab!

Tried taking her for her first walk today. She was having none of it - we didn't get any further than the end of my driveway!!!:lol:

She's georgous, ah I remember the first drag well, I've got two labradors that have never grown up lol!!!!

She looks ggggggoooooooorrrrrrgggggiiiiieeeesssss bless her xx

Claire she is absolutely gorgeous, I want one! What beautiful eyes she has! Hope you have lots of fun with her, I can see why she has stolen your heart! xxx

She's georgous, ah I remember the first drag well, I've got two labradors that have never grown up lol!!!!

Managed to drag her a little further today - but had to give up in the end.

Taking one out is hard enough - can't imagine what its like with two!!!:green:

I think she's adorable.I love dogs,cats any animal,in fact.

I often wondered what a Labradoodle looked like and now I know.

Me too!! I had never seen one before, much, much cuter than I thought.

Teri x:hug:

vewy cute puppy, labradoodles are very popular here in AUS (actually anything crossed with a poodle) a schnoodle, a cock-a-doodle, a cavoodle, golden doodles,
bichonpoo,chugapoo,papapoo,peekapoo,shihpoo,
springerdoodle, thats off the tops of my head

Ahh she is lovely! You have some great pictures.

I'm a registered breeder of Miniature Long Haired Dachshunds (have a litter due by Wednesday:eek: - that's why I couldn't go to Excel!) So I love it when I see happy, healthy looking pups (you would be suprised by how many are neglected). :cry:

vewy cute puppy, labradoodles are very popular here in AUS (actually anything crossed with a poodle) a schnoodle, a cock-a-doodle, a cavoodle, golden doodles,
bichonpoo,chugapoo,papapoo,peekapoo,shihpoo,
springerdoodle, thats off the tops of my head
:lol:They sound great!! Might change my breed!!:lol:

Latest posts

Back