My New Website!!! Yay....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG they are sssssssooooooooooo cool, thankyou so much you are a star xxxx:hug:xxxx:hug:xxxx:hug:xxxxx

come on then guys which one do you like the best????

erm...all of them!!!!!

Wow I want to be your friend Extensionize lol....:lol:

How cool is that?

Ok going to look again...try and pick a fave one...

OK I like the 1st and the 2nd...and the last one...

but the 3rd one is brill too because it looks like a nail file behind your name...

love the second one!

Just wanted to say
I love it
:green::green::green::green::green:
:hug:

The messenger of doom arrives. lol

Hi Kirsty, the site is looking good, although you have been a bit naughty publishing it before it was finished properly, bad girl. :smack:

It looks nice and clean, fresh if you will and thats great. I would as a matter of urgency sort out the width of your page, its obviously been designed on a widescreen monitor and no doubt looks good there. However if your visitors are using a lower screen resolution (and lots of them will be), they'll have to scroll horizontally to see the full page and its one of the worst things you can force your visitors to do. In fact, most of them will probably leave rather than having to do so, such is the fickleness of the web these days.

You should get rid of that 'Enter the site here' page, its a total waste. Your index page is the one you want to come up first, its the one with all your info on it, the one that is going to impress the search engines.

Your gallery: Your nails are excellent, always top quality and I'm sure that there are many geeks here who are envious of your work. However, I think you're letting yourself down with some of your pics, they are way too blurry. The worst thing about this is that there's no need for it. The cheapest digital camera these days is well capable of taking great nail pics. So do yourself a favour hun, and start shooting new nail pics asap, replace the ones that need replacing, you know it makes sense. x

Links: I've said this before many many times and I'll continue saying it until someone listens. LOL Lose any links that are on your link page that do NOT directly benefit you and your site. I'll make it easy for you to select the useless ones, its all of your links with the exception of the geek site. They serve no purpose on your page and in fact are giving search engine support for those other sites while receiving none in return. I've written some stuff here in geek about about using proper links, unfortunately I cant remember the thread title but it should be there under my name somewhere.

Your site is looking good and I've no doubt it will get better. I wish you the best of luck with it. x :hug:

They're all brilliant so it was hard to decide but my favourites are the first and second from last one.

HI ya

I agree with all the comments on here a really good website and I loved looking at your Nail pics...the beverage thing with the bride I think shouldnt be there, why not say small gift for the bride/or nothing at all!

Well done you

HI ya

I agree with all the comments on here a really good website and I loved looking at your Nail pics...the beverage thing with the bride I think shouldnt be there, why not say small gift for the bride/or nothing at all!

Well done you

Why not offer a glass of champagne/bottle to drink whilst with you and then hopefully the experience will make them a full-time client, although having looked through your gallery your nails sell themselves.

Just wanted to say that the logos Extensionize designed for you are fab, so much so that I've asked for some to be designed.
Now I'm not advertising geeks or trying to take over the thread but it's only costing me £20 on offer to geeks only.
I just thought it was such a fab price, fab job and hopefully will make my website look more professional.

Hi all hope you are well,

i am very excited today as my new website has be launch, there are still a couple of bits to do in the galleries which will be up and running tomorrow fingers crossed.

I'd love to have any feedback as i've been looking for ages now to mind any mistakes and my eyes have gone blurry lol

hope you all like it xx:hug:xx

home

Kirsty Looks lovely and the colours are great too.

Im sure once you and tweeked it here and there it will be even more amazing

Great site Kirsty and fab gallery. I love logo No. 1 - fabidoo.

Well done hun and I am sure it will bring you even more clients x

Smashing website Kirsty ... well done :hug:

Brilliant, enjoyed looking at it. No doubt will bring you even more custom for those lovely nails xx

It looks great , you did a lovely job. :) I like logo 1 & 6.

Thanks for all your feed back everyone the photo galleries are now finished and much nicer they are books now i love them :lol:

hi hun,
site is great...love it.
I do agree with seanny a bit though about the enter here bit....but if you like it then go for it....it looks good visually i just dont see the point of it really.....
Your photo galleries took absolutly ages to load up, i gave up in the end but i dont know if thats anything to do with you sorting them out....may well be.
Again have to say i love it....you can see you are totally behind your brand too which i also like.
xxxxxx

site looks fab hunnio
love th ezflow butterflys and the gallery looks much better with the book :D
well done

Jess
xox

hi hun,
site is great...love it.
I do agree with seanny a bit though about the enter here bit....but if you like it then go for it....it looks good visually i just dont see the point of it really.....
Your photo galleries took absolutly ages to load up, i gave up in the end but i dont know if thats anything to do with you sorting them out....may well be.
Again have to say i love it....you can see you are totally behind your brand too which i also like.
xxxxxx

they take a minute hun as there are quite a few photo's lol

Thanks for all your feed back everyone the photo galleries are now finished and much nicer they are books now i love them :lol:
well you were obviously sorting the galleries out then....plus forgot to say i like the 2nd logo....looks very boutique.
x

Looks Good Kirsty I wish you lots of success with it.

Looking fabby hun, love it :hug:

Latest posts

Back