'nailclass' by Gigi Rouse - Book!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dinkydot

Reaction score
Hi,
Could anyone point me in the right direction for a copy of the NAIL CLASS book, I cant seem to get my hands on a copy!!

Angie xx

sweetsquared have them in their catalogue x

i received my nailclass book last week, oredered it from mundo, ordered it on saturday night, received it tuesday morning! fab service and a fab book!

Hi All
Is There A Place In Usa I Can Get This Book
Thanks

Hi All
Is There A Place In Usa I Can Get This Book
Thanks

I just ordered from the above link. They ship to the US. My total was $38 US dollars and some change. :)

Hi there, I live in New Zealand and would love to get my hands on this book.. But am unsure where i could get it.????

hi there is one up for auction on e-bay at the mo !:lol: other wise mundo it's a fab book well worth it:lol:

Hi there, I live in New Zealand and would love to get my hands on this book.. But am unsure where i could get it.????

if you order from www.mundoproducts.co.uk (then click on books), they can be shipped anywhere in the world. There is a drop-down menu where you click your location and it calculates the carriage for you.

Books are normally sent same working day - overseas books are sent Airmail so would be with you in just a few days.

Thanks for that, I will be purchasing one tomorrow.YAY finally...

Cheers

i love my nail class book and carry it in my handbag all the time i sit and read it everywhere!
i bought mine from cnd at the popits demo and was lucky enough to get it signed by gigi xxx:hug:

Have just ordered mine, looking forward to receiving it :)

I bought mine from Creative Nails, its fantastic I'm always looking at it.

hi, i am looking at getting this book, the only thing is i only use gel, would this book still be beneficial to me ?

Got mine from amazon, it came today, great book.x

any good for someone that only uses gel though ?

any good for someone that only uses gel though ?

Definitely, there is a chapter specifically on gel application and lots of the other chapters are generic across systems.

Latest posts

Back