Nails on TV

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BiancaBear

Reaction score
Hi ppl,

Since i started doing nails i seem to find myself looking at everyones nails weather they are on telly or walking past me on the street, i just wanted to know if any of you have been watching telly and gone omg i did her nails? I seen some fab ones on a lady on Saturday night Takeaway.
I know this is a silly thread but i would love to turn the tv on and see my work!

Thank you xx:lol:

hahahaha, that's just part of being a nail technician that actually cares !!!!!

hahahaha, that's just part of being a nail technician that actually cares !!!!!

Ha ha so I going mad then? I can't help it i find myself looking all the time and tutting at the bad ones ha ha

Ha ha so I going mad then? I can't help it i find myself looking all the time and tutting at the bad ones ha ha

I do it all the time so your not alone:green:

I understand that the lady you saw on TV on Sat is one of our fellow geeks, Lansclass. There is a thread relating to this posted recently. I think her name is Lisa which is included in the title of the thread if you want to do a search. :hug:

I do it all the time, I've just got in from shopping and was checking everyones nails out as I went round, they must think I'm sooo weird, saw some lovely nails though. Claire x :)

I don't know a nail tech that doesn't do it ...We are all obsessed :lol: Your not alone hun. :hug:

I always check out peoples nails and eyebrows, whether on tv or not!! I think I'm becoming addicted.:eek:

I think it's really funny when people find out I'm a nail tech and then say "oohh don't look at my nails, they're in bits" and I already had those nails sussed from a mile away.. he he yes we're all the same:)

Yep, you are not alone I think we all do it, and then when i see some that are well.....UMmm a bit of a loss, I feel like saying "please please, let me fix them".

Same goes for waxing/shape of eyebrows, and I just feel like getting out the tweezers there and then, and saying, "I'll just give these a quick tidy while you shop etc...

Lol.......we are all the same......we care, and are perfectionists

Yes we all do it
the latest ones that have stood out to me for been not so great are on the 10 years younger tv show lol

Thank you all for your replies lol i thought i was going mad lol but its nice to see i'm not alone. I get like it all the time like when i was pregnant you seem to notice that everywhere you look there are bumps and newborns lol
Thanks again everyone xx

A friend of mine was on golden balls a few weeks ago and i did her nails for it, shame though, i was more intrested in looking at the nails i'd done than to see if she was winning, lol.

Oh I am always at it. I have a habit of grabbing hands and saying "who does your nails?"

nikki.b hun that was funny i laughed at that one, it so reminds me of me lol lol hahahahahahaha it was funny im the same nail addict what can we do nails nails nails and more nails nails nails

I'm guilty too!

You can always find me in front of the telly commenting on nails, recently I'm looking at the natural nails because I'm in search of a model:green: Only problem is I always look at foreign programs which eventually makes me comment to my hubby: Do you think she want's to move to Denmark and be my model...

I actually found a potential model the other day when I was at my lawyer, and she was a client too (not that subtle of me:lol:)

I look at everyones nails too! I can almost feel myself drooling when I see someone with beautifully perfect long nail beds....that are naked! It makes me think of doing a lovely full set on them lol.

If they are nails I see in the village, or in town, I try and guess where they are from! I can tell when they are the girl down the road from the nail art, and I can usually tell a mile off if they are the nss nails from the town centre. Am I sad or mad!?

Great thread! I actually watch Jewelry television because I can't believe the CRAP nails I see there. :eek:

OMG...on my worst day...I've done a better job.

I LOVE NAILS!!! :)

well a set of nails i did ended up in ladsmag nuts!!! was going to put on wall but didn't think appropriate lol

Latest posts

Back