New Video Tutorial... P&W Sculpted w/pinch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gina Silvestro

Reaction score
I just posted another quick video tutorial showing how you can pinch a slight c-curve into a gel nail.

Pink & White Gel

Copy_of_website_photos0001.jpg

I've been on your site before and viewed your video's. It's great to see other people's techniques 'in the flesh' so to speak. I could watch these video's all day because you make it look sooo easy and there are always tips to pick up. Thanks for sharing.:)
Claire x

great video thanks for sharing x

Could someone please explain to me why I can never watch these vids, as I'm the same with nailzoo's and can't watch his either, unless they're on youtube. :grr: Please help!

Thanks for sharing Gina another fantastic video :hug:

My sculpting looks like a mess compared to Yours:cry:
Thank You for sharing, I got a lot of new inspiration from Your vid and site!

Fab tutorial, you make it look so easy.

I got to get me a set of those beauties :green:

thanx for sharing i really was in need to watch that, will be assessed on it next week....xx :hug:by the way Ive been told that we need to use clear forms other wise will not be 100% cured under the lamp is that true??

Brilliant -as usual.

Thanks for sharing.

xx

lovely nails.ive been sitting here for ages watching all your videos.there all great you make it look so easy.thanks for sharing as i love seeing different techniques being used as it helps me and other people to find a way that suits us to work.
thanks again.xxx

Could someone please explain to me why I can never watch these vids, as I'm the same with nailzoo's and can't watch his either, unless they're on youtube. :grr: Please help!

these videos are in wmv format (windows media) I'm not sure why you cant see them

That video was fabulous, it was wonderful watching you work and the nails are beautiful x

These nails are absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing the video. I feel like trying gels again.

P.S. Your nails are gorgeous, too! :)

i love ginas work, it looks so effortlesly beautiful when she does it.
thanks gina.

Fabulous video ... thanks so much for sharing.

Thank you for the videos Gina.

I might even try out the Akzentz gels now x x x

thanx for sharing i really was in need to watch that, will be assessed on it next week....xx :hug:by the way Ive been told that we need to use clear forms other wise will not be 100% cured under the lamp is that true??

It all depends on the system you are using. With Akzentz you do not need to use clear forms, but others systems do recommend them. Another thing to mention, by applying the clear Trilite first, it will cure 100% because it is clear. Then you apply the white, and when you remove the form for your final cure, the light will reflect off the bottom of the lamp and cure the product through the clear gel.

Thanks everybody for the compliments, so glad you enjoyed the videos :)

If you are having troubles viewing thm, you may need to download a new media player. Go to mydeo.com, there may be a link for you for viewing troubleshooting.

Fab,fab,fab video's hun....thanks for sharing xxxxxx

Really enjoyed watching your video's....
I have been interested in Akzentz for a while now, so will be given it a try very soon. So thankyou for sharing:)

I always enjoy watching your videos!:hug:
May I ask what you're wearing on your own nails? They look great.

Latest posts

Back