No Receipt of Geekbay Item

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you got it sorted....still not acceptable that you had to go to these measures. x

Glad you got it sorted....still not acceptable that you had to go to these measures. x

I just wish I had made the negative report on the advert sooner :irked::irked::irked:

I gave her the benefit of the doubt Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Disgusting behaviour! No way to treat anyone. Needed a kick up the bum indeed! What kind of excuse is that?

Am pleased to hear that you've finally managed to get it sorted, although I have to say that it's a shame it happened in the first place.

Disgusting behaviour! No way to treat anyone. Needed a kick up the bum indeed! What kind of excuse is that?

I agree, i bet she didnt need a kick up the bum withdrawing your money from her bank account !!:irked:

I got my lamp, I just hope Jacuisu gets hers. I've got my fingers crossed:)

Just an update to all those who are following this thread:

Two weeks after the apologetic email saying she need a kick up the preverbial I still have not received the lamp and once again communication has stopped. I have now escalated my claim with Paypal.

Seeing as this is the SECOND time she has done this in Geekbay I do now think she should be banned....

Two weeks after the apologetic email saying she need a kick up the preverbial I still have not received the lamp and once again communication has stopped. I have now escalated my claim with Paypal.

Seeing as this is the SECOND time she has done this in Geekbay I do now think she should be banned....

i am gobsmacked! to think a fellow geek can do this! makes me feel sick:irked:

I have reported your post to the other moderators and we will decide what course of action we shall take. I am gobsmacked at this, truly my gob is smacked!

think so! maybe she had one lamp....which 2 peeps bought and paid 4....:eek:

Yes I considered this possibility myself - and (maybe) foolishly couldn't believe that could be true - I guess I'll never know at this stage.

The other thread on this has now been closed, however just to add to this I can say that when I sent money to this Geek I did check her previous posts to see if they were a regular subscriber -which indeed she is - but I didn't know about the feedback side - that wasn't immediately obvious as it takes a couple of clicks in the right direction to bring that up.

Knowledge is power I suppose but Adele had been caught out before me and hadn't quite got round to leaving the neg feedback (not her fault). Like me no doubt she was trying to be reasonable and understanding and give time for a resolution. I have left time because there was a glimmer of hope at one stage. I do think that like on ebay for most people the threat of neg feedback is enough - once it's already been left there is no real motivation to do anything as the damage is already done.

Despite getting my fingers burnt I do still believe in the good intentions of the majority of geeks on this site, I shall just be more wise in the future.

Thank you to all those who have helped especially of course the mods who are now in control of the situation. :hug:

I would like to keep this thread open just for an update report of the Paypal dispute as and when it is resolved. (I like closure!)

I shall now also PM her with a link to this thread just so she may see the trouble she has caused...

Thanks again everyone

I would like to keep this thread open just for an update report of the Paypal dispute as and when it is resolved. (I like closure!)

me too !

The Geek concerned is very sorry about any upset that has been caused by the slow dispatch of the lamps, obviously we all have things going on in our lives and don't always post them in Chit Chat, but rest assured your lamp is on the way......she hasn't sold one lamp to two people. :hug:

Hi..

I think the person should be named and shamed...Its ME!

I do not rip people off (the lamps are £50 inc p+p)

I will not publically give excuses to why i have taken so long to post but they are genuine, so am i.

I am sorry to anyone i may have upset.

Regards.

Hi..

I think the person should be named and shamed...Its ME!

I do not rip people off (the lamps are £50 inc p+p)

I will not publically give excuses to why i have taken so long to post but they are genuine, so am i.

I am sorry to anyone i may have upset.

Regards.

Well I give you respect for that Deni and I am glad that we are now communicating - it is easy to check when people last logged on to this site so I know my messages were being delivered ..............

I hope the lamp is in the post in the morning as promised and this episode can be put behind us.

Hi..

Also just to let the point be known i had not taken the money from paypal..i wouldn't do that until the item was sent and recieved.

Regards.

Well I think the lesson to be learnt in this......Is to make sure you communicate with the buyer at all costs.

Deni :smack:

Thank you for my lamp Deni it was received tuesday 2nd october posted by next day special delivery.

I'm very glad that this saga can now be laid to rest and I can end the Paypal dispute. Thank you to all those geeks involved for the information and support.

Latest posts

Back