October Scratch magazine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rang on Wednesday (I think?) about mine and they sent me another one out. Got it today :green:

But I'm ok now.. the shakes have all but gone now I've got my fix!

The nails on the front are fab Sam and who wouldn't like to grab james bond by the neck tie and lead him off.... :lol:

Just wanted to say I think your front cover nails are stunning Sam:)

Still not got mine so will phone them on Monday

Awww you poor thing I know what it feels like, sometimes I forget when the next one is due and get all anxious :), I hope you get it soon because the next issue will be out soon :hug:

Awww you poor thing I know what it feels like, sometimes I forget when the next one is due and get all anxious :), I hope you get it soon because the next issue will be out soon :hug:

Thanks, this is the first month I have subscribed it and the last week in September I was getting all excited at the thought of it coming and I still dont have it :cry:

At least I wont have long to wait for the next one :)

I still haven't got mine either :irked: I did email one of the addresses Alex put on the other day and I got a reply back saying a new copy would be sent. Fingers crossed for Monday :green:

I still haven't got mine either :irked: I did email one of the addresses Alex put on the other day and I got a reply back saying a new copy would be sent. Fingers crossed for Monday :green:

Yea me too Ang. x

Thanks for the thread I didn't realise the date but have sent an email x

i emailed but got no reply or magazine. think i need to call them on monday or else it will be november soon!:|

i emailed but got no reply or magazine. think i need to call them on monday or else it will be november soon!:|

I emailed Paulette Tutton - [email protected] and she replied within the hour. It was short and sweet - Copy will be sent very sorry………….

She's obviously missed the 'soon' out of it but I understood it!! I hope we all get our missing copies soon :hug:

Hi I emailed Paulette as well beginning of last week and had no reply. I have just ring them today and hope to get it soon. it hardly seems worth it now shall be getting the november issue hopefully soon.

I have phoned today and they say I should get it some time this week.

Wont have long to wait for the next edition :)

i rang fri morn and they said they were sending it out right away...still nothing today :cry:!

i rang fri morn and they said they were sending it out right away...still nothing today :cry:!

I emailed and they told me the same. still no mag today for me either :cry:

i rang last thurs and no mag yet. they said it would be here early this week, so not panicking yet, just a bit impatient! lol :lol:

Not had a reply to my email yet.

me too ! very frustrating when hearing others have got theirs:cry:

not long now ... hopefully

kx

i rang last thurs and no mag yet. they said it would be here early this week, so not panicking yet, just a bit impatient! lol :lol:

Still no mag for me either :irked: I curse the postie when he delivers the mail and I realise there's no mag but its not his fault! :green:

If you guys haven't got your issues yet in the UK, when is it going to arrive in Greece???
Oh, my.... :(

Latest posts

Back